Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf99 View Post
    Can someone on here tell me what triggers the giving of the alternate quests? I've been wondering for days why me and my wifes quests for this DT were not matching up to what was originally posted on this thread, or on the wiki. Then I come here to today and happen to notice that someone updated the OP with the alternate quests that I've been getting, and I'm honestly wondering why that happens. Both my daughters play as well, and they got the original set of quests(the ones listed on the left side: Plant Firapples instead of Buffbeats, etc).
    It's based on your level. Lower level players do not have arena so do not get the battle goals. I'm not sure but I am of the understanding there may be differing quests for mid level as well eg below level 100. I'm sure someone else could clarify the exact levels but since I'm not affected I have never paid much attention.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    So I bred my beast dragon with my diamond, I have been trying to get Mercury for a very long time, I have two Anubis already, I figured the odds were in my favor, nope, 40 hours yet another Anubis, I should have not even tried now I will either spend gold to skip or to finish breeding.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post

Thought I answered this for you sorry if I wasn't clear, you can craft them ahead if time the only thing you can not do is remove your dragon from quests early but it does not stop you from crafting the actual needed roses. I have already done four and plan to do four more maybe more.
    I'm making as many as I can.

Fashion Designer
    Is this means we need to breed beast dragons twice? Chapter 5 and 8?

Or it mistake ? Maybe chapter 8 we breed cursed with another dragon!!

Another question i got life dragon already which is hatched long time ago will count for chapter 6 hatch a life dragon? Or I need to do another 1?

Please help thnks
    Last edited by cdbabe; 11-24-15 at 08:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post

Another question i got life dragon already which is hatched long time ago will count for chapter 6 hatch a life dragon? Or I need to do another 1?

Please help thnks
    You need to hatch another life to complete the step.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I have never renamed any of my dragons but the default name of my Beast Dragon is Coral. This has to go. It just does NOT fit at all.

Is anyone aware of any issues experienced as a result of renaming?
    I rename all of my dragons. My Life dragon is named Life, my Beast dragon is named Beast, etc. Duplicates are named Trade. Worked great until I raised my second Lotus (aka Trade) to a level 4 and found out that I can't trade it. ;-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post

Please help thnks
    You need to breed the Beast dragon with another dragon twice, yes. This is not unusual in Dragon Tales.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    I rename all of my dragons. My Life dragon is named Life, my Beast dragon is named Beast, etc. Duplicates are named Trade. Worked great until I raised my second Lotus (aka Trade) to a level 4 and found out that I can't trade it. ;-)
    Cartographer wouldn't fit...... LOL but I like the concept. and yes, Lotus - I have two too.

Rhino Keeper
    After much debating I think I'm just going to stop after I got the 2nd dragon. I have enough food, but I'd rather use it on something more useful. It's a shame that they keep raising the food requirement for the dragon tale, and it's a shame that I won't be able to complete the trio especially when B&B is my favorite Disney fairytale of all times. I wish everyone the very best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    It's based on your level. Lower level players do not have arena so do not get the battle goals. I'm not sure but I am of the understanding there may be differing quests for mid level as well eg below level 100. I'm sure someone else could clarify the exact levels but since I'm not affected I have never paid much attention.
    Hmm, don't think it's to do with levels, or if it is then that level is about to be crossed. My wife and I are 60 and 63 respectively, while my one daughter is 66. Almost seems random to me.