Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mav65 View Post
    I'm on chapter 9 having it looks like alot of people are having the same problem as I am food.. can we work on our battles ahead of time the actual act comes up ??
    If you have the time to sit and do upgrapes for a few hours, you can really get ahead fast. 4200 an hour if you are consistent. To give an example, I started with around 70,000 this morning and now have nearly 95k. Part of that came from a 5000 food quest with Magic.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Farm Supplier
    Pleas help!!!
    I am level 47 and I'm on last chapter, chapter 10, act3: have 5 Resilient Roses. But it says act 3 out of 4. I didn't see in this thread anyone reporting 4 acts in chapter 10 for low level players. Does anyone know what's act 4 is then? I want to make sure I can prepare and finish it on time (as I'm still on my last quest to get the skeleton key to craft resilient rose).
    Thank you for your help!

Executive Chef
    I wont finish this in time, because I wasted toooooo much time on the stupid battles again. I just turned in the 2 roses and can finish every part, but needing to turn in 4 more roses is where ill stall, with this little amount of time left.

Im find with that. I got 2 dragons out of the deal, but these games of making the battles harder is getting very old. To the point where ill grow bored as I did with the battles and wont click the Start button at all.

Congrats to everyone who finished. And good luck, to all who are within reach and still trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 555KC555 View Post
    Pleas help!!!
    I am level 47 and I'm on last chapter, chapter 10, act3: have 5 Resilient Roses. But it says act 3 out of 4. I didn't see in this thread anyone reporting 4 acts in chapter 10 for low level players. Does anyone know what's act 4 is then? I want to make sure I can prepare and finish it on time (as I'm still on my last quest to get the skeleton key to craft resilient rose).
    Thank you for your help!
    You should be the same level quest with me n my Neighbours.... I am not there yet but my Neighbour has told me that last act was ???? N just complete n he got his Barbie dragon... Hopefully it is the same for you

If it doesn't would you mind posting what is last act here? Or last act just complete thanks ��

Rhino Keeper
    I only have 7 1/2 hours left and won't be able to do the last act as I won't be able to get one of the dragons up to level 15. I don't like the dragon that much either so I will use my food to help level up the two gold dragons I plan to buy tomorrow. Don't want to waste any gems on food for this dragon when I can get a couple of gold dragons which should be much more helpful to me. This might be the only Tales event I never finished. i don't ever recall having to get a dragon to level 15 before.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 11-29-15 at 05:53 PM.

New Resident

Angry Dragon Tales Fiasco

This time the Dragon Tales event went way too far. Forcing us to hatch a Life Dragon?? Seriously???? I had to breed 4 times before I finally got the COMMON dragon so I could move on to the next act - 2 wilds and a landworm to total 18 hours wasted trying to get a stupid, common life on the 4th try!!!! A day behind from that point, nice going TeamLava, way to handicap your players in a timed event. THEN you require us to use 342,960 in FOOD just to raise the Beast up to a 15, on top of the 38,460 to raise the Cursed Rose to a 10 - totaling a whopping 381,420 in FOOD to finish JUST those two (2)!!!!!! Come on Team Lava! You only allow us to get 800 for $75,000 every five (5) hours - way too low for that price by the way!!! That is excessively high, especially for a TIMED EVENT! NEXT you handicap us in the Battle Arena by consistent loses, requiring an hour cool down before the next battle - a loss of 10 additional hours - in a TIMED EVENT!! Clearly you do NOT care a wit about your players and seem to actually WANT us to quit playing completely. I will NOT finish this Tales event, I simply do NOT have enough food to meet the requirements (and I do NOT have time to use any tricks like "Upgrapes" do to WORK) - much less the time required to continuously lose in the Battle Arena no matter which dragon I choose to fight - it is designed to fail you several times before you get through it (unless you happen to be a favorite of the programmers at Team Lava of course). As a minister I do NOT have any extra money to spend on a game, I'm lucky to make ends meet at all (and no, unless you're a Catholic Priest no one pays your housing, food, medical care, utilities bills except you!). How kind of you to frustrate your players and make clear that you want nothing but hard cash from them. You should take a few business classes and learn how to treat people, instead of trying to FORCE people to pay for a "free" game! I'm disgusted by this whole thing.

I have a second cursed rose dragon in storage too. Didn't I read earlier in this thread that someone didn't get theirs? I wonder if a glitch in the DS matrix is sending dragons to the wrong players.

Executive Chef
    I think everyone got a Cursed Rose as part of the fix of the original problem. I have a second one in my Storage too.

Executive Chef
    I am not getting the extra cursed rose. Do I have to finish chapter 10 to get it?

Rhino Keeper
    I find that it helps to completely close and logout everyday. At the beginning of the day I open the game and then select the Tales icon. Doing this seems to work.

If I have the game open from the previous day and then try to start the Tales for the day then there are hiccups.