Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Fashion Designer
    It's not really that the tasks are difficult in my opinion, just not worth the resources and time (especially this one). Why would I want to raise a pretty much useless purple-blue dragon when I can use the food to get a Diamond or Champion Dragon to level 15? Why would I put in the extra effort when the main prize looks like a Rapunzel that got in a fight with pink paint (including the metal cans)

It's completely possible to grow that much food in the required time for the tales, but with the current frequency of tales you don't have much food left for other dragons. Currently it feels like you're being forced to use specific resources in the game and spend extra time, to me that's losing a bit of the fun and freedom this game offered me in the past.

Executive Chef
    I hear a rumour that Chapters 9 and maybe 10 MAY BE easier for players higher up that the other easy chapters started for. Not confirmed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1985Leonie View Post
    You're right Melanie. And there's no chance to collect and save a lot of food because dragon tales events are sooooo often meanwhile, that we are not able to collect enough food until the next event starts. Not to mention to collect food for the dragons which WE WANT to feed up.

The next is, it's nothing special anymore. Dragon tales events were something surprisingly and special. But meanwhile there are loads of those events. I get a feeling of anger when I see there is the next event, instead of feeling joy.

Like everything in Dragon Story: Too often, too fast, too expensive, too unreasonable, too much in too short time, one after the other, it's keep becoming stress than anything positive!!!
    Your whole post sums it up perfectly, especially the last paragraph
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    It's not really that the tasks are difficult in my opinion, just not worth the resources and time (especially this one). Why would I want to raise a pretty much useless purple-blue dragon when I can use the food to get a Diamond or Champion Dragon to level 15? Why would I put in the extra effort when the main prize looks like a Rapunzel that got in a fight with pink paint (including the metal cans)

It's completely possible to grow that much food in the required time for the tales, but with the current frequency of tales you don't have much food left for other dragons. Currently it feels like you're being forced to use specific resources in the game and spend extra time, to me that's losing a bit of the fun and freedom this game offered me in the past.

Executive Chef
    Zyfazix, I am replying as below because I think this (you and I) is a PERFECT illustration of how we all want something different!

It's not really that the tasks are difficult in my opinion, just not worth the resources and time (especially this one). Why would I want to raise a pretty much useless purple-blue dragon when I can use the food to get a Diamond or Champion Dragon to level 15?
    He might seem useless to you, but I really like him, he is stunning. All dragons are "useless" unless they come and do my dishes or wash the floors. I collect what I consider are attractive dragons. Besides, you never know - purple-blue might become the perfect Arena attack combination one day! LOL

Why would I put in the extra effort when the main prize looks like a Rapunzel that got in a fight with pink paint (including the metal cans)
    Tend to agree with your description of Beauty though - LOL - loved it! She is a bit flamboyant, lacks style and class!

I think we still have the freedom to pick and choose. I'm not that fussed about leveling up Champions, for example, because I find using them in the Arena boring. They are my fail safe option, sure, if I don't have an appropriate colour combination, but there is no challenge in using the Champions. I have two Epic and I will take one to 15, maybe two, but they are useless for breeding which for me is the main aim. I really don't want to win another Champion because that just means another habitat taking up space - but that conflicts with my desire to collect as many unique dragons as I can. So I'll have to decide at some point.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by adellis View Post
    I have 5 acts for this level! After the roses I have "plant buffbeets" x6
    What gives?
    Yeah I'm just on this & notice I have 5 acts. I'm level 120.

Fashion Designer
    As Deede has just said, it is about choices, you cannot feed everyone. I mentioned before that I only feed my best which hapoens to be those I am taking into battle which include all takes dragons and a few of the dragons given away in other evens. I rarely raise other champs up as I have enough at this point. My diamonds for the most part are epic now. So really takes is the prime objective for me. I will have food left over as I hacpve grown over 50000 today already and it is only early evening. I tend to p,any into the wee hours and when watching tv etc try to do the grapes which really does help. However that being said I suffer from chronic fatigue so I have my days that I barely play. On those days, diamond dates are my saving grace. Either way, I always end up with surprise,us, without fail and if I were ever in a bad position would not hesitate to buy a bit of food. I guess we all have different priorities. I feel exactly the same about champions as Deede with the exception, I am collecting them and will cut back elsewhere. For example all those rare red yellow and gyellow green that I will never use., keeping instead more of my better fighters and tris. I cannot count how many parakeets I have sold on sight
    Last edited by Simdiva; 11-28-15 at 06:13 PM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    I really do not get some players this DT is giving away 1rare, 1super rare n 1 ultra rare for free....

Regardless whatever lvl you are ..you can always get 1rare FREE and at least 10k+ apples EXTRA Effortless n just stop your tales n feed yr desire dragons

Spend a little effort to get 1super rare... If u want Barbie dragon obviously we have to spend some time n effort if you are lazy or have commitments just stop at whatever chapters n take yr FREE dragon be it rare or Super rare...

There will be another DT... Do not like this Barbie just move on n save apples for the next one... You guys are like buying a limo car which cost 1million assuming.. The car is on sale for 600k for only 10days... You guys bought it since it is a big discount n realise you cannot afford the car installments at later stage

Low levels 31 n below DT should just end to get their rare dragons at lvl10 ..Super rare ??? ( assuming my Neighbour is at chapter 8 or 9 but rare is still not been ask to evolve to 10 or even 9) please understand it is not a free pass, they do not have 7farms or even have $$ to get ALL farms to 30k they are farming n putting effort in their 1hr crop

I am lvl55 to get Barbie I need to get dragons to lvl10 n lvl9 if you think it is a free pass, no not many players at my lvl can get 7x enchanted farms or even plant any enchanted crops too expensive for us...

Sorry all but most of you guys are high lvl so Barbie is reward to you all at lvl15 n lvl10, again I know it is not a free pass

If you want Barbie dragon... Just farm for it or put in effort... I am not a fan of Barbie dragon but I really do not think it is not doable or very time consuming if you always plant 7x 5hr crop n farm them when u can be it 3.2 or 75k.. Sorry Low lvls but I assume 7x 5hr 3.2k is already very stress fir you all I understand...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catmando14 View Post
    This game has gotten ridiculous. Without spending real money, you can't get through the current dragon tales. I won't waste time trying for new dragons this way again.
    me either , i think the raise Beast to 15 has put me off nows , its starting to get more a game of Hate then a game of Love nows

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    me either , i think the raise Beast to 15 has put me off nows , its starting to get more a game of Hate then a game of Love nows
    You have the right attitude actually. I wish others would just make a choice and stick with it rather than whining about how they cannot achieve the goals. The goals are achievable if you put the time in which is all it is about. If you can't or refuse to follow it, then the tales are obviously not for you. It has nothing to do with greed as you are given rewards to help you out. It is your choice if you decide to use gold to skip a task. I used a small amount to skip planting fire apples so I could continue with a better crop. I did not complain about it or even think about it again until now. Just a personal decision, as obviously mbyte has just made one. I'm no longer going to participate in forums if the current theme of hate against team lava continues, but I will keep playing tales as I do not find them particularly difficult or taxing. That's my personal decision
    Last edited by Simdiva; 11-28-15 at 09:22 PM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry