Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I got one but don't think it was Chapter 7 thought is was chapter 8 and I had to plant beets again as the last part of the chapter thought it was a bit weird but wasn't a biggy, would have been upset about your ordeal though!
    Sound like this is random? Not very fair to my view, because of this I will have a hard time to get 2 gold dragons as planned...sigh.... What a way to trap the player!

I like how the only people saying this event was reasonable are the ones with a buttload of time and/or level 100+.

Well what about the players in between level 50-100? I've been planting food and questing for food since the SAME DAY the last dragon tales ended so don't sit here and tell me I didn't plan properly or I should just stop complaining and dont do the tales. I'm ANNOYED that I've been feverishly planting crops to prepare for this tales and it still wasn't enough. There needs to be another tier that requires less food for lvls 50-100.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by feonalily View Post
    I like how the only people saying this event was reasonable are the ones with a buttload of time and/or level 100+.

Well what about the players in between level 50-100? I've been planting food and questing for food since the SAME DAY the last dragon tales ended so don't sit here and tell me I didn't plan properly or I should just stop complaining and dont do the tales. I'm ANNOYED that I've been feverishly planting crops to prepare for this tales and it still wasn't enough. There needs to be another tier that requires less food for lvls 50-100.
    I'm level 150 and I plant diamondates all the time whatever event is on or not. Still I am doubtful I will finish the tales. I have read those comments and just ignore them. For those of us who find it too hard, it is too hard. A bit of complaining that doesn't get out of hand will perhaps help S8 to see the situation. I think the previous tales requiring levelling to 13 and 7 were much more reasonable. But anyway, we can always decide whether to quit!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I'm level 150 and I plant diamondates all the time whatever event is on or not. Still I am doubtful I will finish the tales. I have read those comments and just ignore them. For those of us who find it too hard, it is too hard. A bit of complaining that doesn't get out of hand will perhaps help S8 to see the situation. I think the previous tales requiring levelling to 13 and 7 were much more reasonable. But anyway, we can always decide whether to quit!
    Agree with this, totally. I only have 2 dragons to level 15, that I chose to level because I wanted to. Being forced to level a certain dragon to 15 just to win a prize is NOT cool. Yes, I want the prize dragon & I am going to try, but it's hard enough for me to level dragons that I want up to 15. It's even harder to level dragons I don't want up to 15. lol... Level 13 in the previous tales was hard enough, but at least then it was "doable" only because of the skip option for minimal gold. I'm not skipping an act for as much gold as it costs to buy a dragon or a habitat from the market. 200 to skip is just not cool. Besides, for 200 gold you could almost buy as much food as you needed to skip anyway (and maybe that's their point - either way, to me it's pointless).

This tale has been very challenging, and I wouldn't be surprised that they did it this way intentionally to sell Beauty in a "value pack" soon after the tales end. But TL shouldn't be surprised when people don't buy her because I've heard many say they didn't like her that much anyway. lol

(Personally, I would really like to have her & hope I can finish - but am debating using ALL that food just for Beast)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by busybee222 View Post
    Is it just me or someone else also prompted extra act in chapter 7?
    After act4: have 2 resillient roses, I was asked to plant 5 x 3 mins crops which of course I already planted 20 hrs pears just before it prompted!
    You are not the only one. I had just finished my resillient roses and expected the chapter 7 to end when there was a pop up for 6 buffbeets. Fortunately my current crop will finish in 30 min.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    What is this? For the 4 battles in Chapter 7, I met Infinity, Astromancer, and then Infinity again?!?

Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    What is this? For the 4 battles in Chapter 7, I met Infinity, Astromancer, and then Infinity again?!?
    I have the same problem. I've spent all day battling the first dragon of 4. Thankfully this happened as I will never invest too much in these events in the future. It's quite ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    You have twenty, so if you count you can tell. Don't do the final one. I am on the 18th now so have one left before I have to stop. Can post a photo but this is the wrong thread so have sent you a private.

I finished a few minutes ago. Usually the final battles for me are hard for some reason but today they were a breeze. Beauty is now in storage until I can get the gold dragons off the nest which I guess is going to take a bit as I have three on and plan to get a couple more.
    We now have 40, mining expansions on droid and iOS.... Search forum for topic, think it is sticky, to verify pls.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't think I'd be able to get Beauty even though I have enough food. 1 day 23 hours left and I'm still at Chapter 7 battling. All because of trying to hatch Life.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dachshundlover11 View Post
    I have the same problem. I've spent all day battling the first dragon of 4. Thankfully this happened as I will never invest too much in these events in the future. It's quite ridiculous.
    I had similar problems. I am wondering what is going on with the arena. I usually try to time the battles with Dragon Tales when there is not a tournament. That way if I need to it only cost 12 gold instead of 30 for ultimate. I usually do not do well with the battles but recently I have gotten several dragons to level 10 so I do a little better. When I have done the arena in the past I would get level 10, 11, 12, and 13 consecutively and then it would repeat 10, 11, 12 and 13. I don't remember having level 14 in the arena before. With the chapter that had 4 battle rounds for Dragon Tales I had level 14, 12, 14 then 12 again. I had to use ultimate on one of them. I hope this does not continue. Because how am I suppose to get all the Pan Flute pieces for the dragon? I have only managed to craft 1 dragon from pieces collected from arena or tournaments.

Please note when I mention arena I am talking about battles when there is no tournament going on.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!