Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Well if I were to get a gold sale this morning I would buy and use to skip the raising to lvl 15. To me 195 is a good buy for the pretty Beauty, but I won't buy at full price especially when my primary island is having a gold sale currently. I really hope to see that sale pop up. Hint hint hint TL. hehe
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

I'm so jealous of everyone who got a second Cursed Rose, sad to be left out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    I completed chapter 9 with 3 hours left on the clock. First tale that I didn't finish.
    Got 10 gold from chap.9, and with the 12 gold used to ultimate Infinity from chap.7 battles, I spent 2 gold in total for 2 dragons.
    Seems like I'm going to fail for the first time as well. I still need loads and loads of food to get that Beast dragon from 14 to 15, even if I bought some with the 80 gold I collected over the week, it won't be enough. And the 5 battle arena wins? I'd better have a good night's sleep instead..

Farm Supplier
    Just finished the Dragon Tales and got the Beauty dragon, but it seems unfair that some got a 2nd Cursed Rose and some didn't. Not all who started early got affected by the glitch but got one more any way -and bravo S8 for that. But why not the rest of us?

Executive Chef
    Beast just had his first Arena contest. Against Prime Power level 14. Beast won, first hit was a crit.

Quote Originally Posted by stefen35 View Post
    I being able to finish this DT events but i lost so many food but i wonder why i cant get new dragons recently 10 days already (only got the repeated dragon which i have already) i also didnt get any good prize from spin to win
    I haven't won a dragon from a spin in the last 2 wheels, although I have gotten about 27 maps 😀

Rhino Keeper
    This is probably not the one to reply to this, but here I go. I'm not naive enough to believe we can all play this for free. But, can we all at least play for dollars, when we choose to? TL does not put in the effort that they do, to not make money. That is a given. I'm fine with that, of course, that's how they survive. We can't all play for free. I'm willing to spend real cash on the game, and have, please just don't trap me into it! This happens all the time, as you and the mods know! As I said, you have to have cash to run this game, but pls give us the option of actually choosing, or you might have folks that will decide to quit playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Beast just had his first Arena contest. Against Prime Power level 14. Beast won, first hit was a crit.
    Beast is a great tournament dragon. It will come in handy later in the tournment.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061