Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Banned
    The own good one again thats 2 acc it's done that me on same also happend when I did the floor craft on one

One last question please. How strong will Beauty be in the arena? Trying to decide if saving gold for Christmas event whatever that might be would be better. Sorry if a little off topic.

Fashion Designer
    The day #8 was finished in a few minutes and I hope the last two days will be easy too. I'm very thankful to people who posted all the acts. It would not be possible to complete the event without this help.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay calling it quits, it's the 1st tales I've not complete since android have been able to join in, spent a bit of gold, spent a lot of time getting to chapter 10 but I should have worked it out sooner, there was no chance of getting beast to level 15, well at least I tried, probably won't try as hard on next tales, it's to much effort, the timezone doesn't help as my new day starts after I've left the house to go to work, so I can't actually start til 6:30pm. Oh well not much to do on this game these days, breeding gets harder the higher the level you get, getting bored & this event has just annoyed me.

Fashion Designer
    Well I finished on all three accounts, of course it helps I was home recovering from an auto accident and had time to waste. I did still end up buying food on my main account as level 15 at 19800 per feeding was too much for what I built up

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Furnitureman View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has finished the Tales, but I found a second rose dragon in my storage when I went to check on some decorations after i finished the Tales earlier today. Is this a glitch or luck or what? Or has anyone else gotten a second cursed rose dragon?
    I got a second cursed rose dragon as well. It was in my storage this morning, thought it was a mistake on my part as I was sure I had levelled mine up to 10 as part of the tales (I am very sleep deprived, dealing with a newborn!) but my level 10 was still in the habitat. Not sure what happened?

Fashion Designer
    Finally got my cursed dragon. Now I can stop lol

New Resident
    I'm on chapter 9 having it looks like alot of people are having the same problem as I am food.. can we work on our battles ahead of time the actual act comes up ??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mav65 View Post
    I'm on chapter 9 having it looks like alot of people are having the same problem as I am food.. can we work on our battles ahead of time the actual act comes up ??
    No you can't do the battles for chapter 10 until the promp

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Furnitureman View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has finished the Tales, but I found a second rose dragon in my storage when I went to check on some decorations after i finished the Tales earlier today. Is this a glitch or luck or what? Or has anyone else gotten a second cursed rose dragon?
    I just finished up and also have a second cursed rose. Yay I like the baby form