Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

The Honorable Panda

Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Do you care for all your little dragons, no matter how odd-looking or foul tempered they are? Well, there?s one dragon whose cold heart needs your kind companionship. Complete the newest Dragon Tales to start your own fairy tale with the Beast Dragon in Dragon Story!

Chapters provided by 19sparkles96 (post 66)

"It was another dreary day in the dilapidated chateau. The Beast Dragon rumbled about, scratching the wooden bannisters as he passed by in boredom. Dust coated everything within the estate. The only sign of life were swaths of footprints caused by the Beast roaming about angrily."

CH 1

1- Plant Buffbeets x6 Skip 6 gold......................................Plant Buffbeets x5 Skip 5 gold
    2- Harvest Buffbeets x6 Skip 6 gold..................................Harvest Buffbeets x5

Prize Beast Dragon Unlock early 5 gold..............................Beast Dragon Unlock early 1 gold

"The chateau once housed a beloved family of fair Lords and ladies, yet that was ages ago. The only known inhabitant that remained was the Beast Dragon. With large horns and piercing eyes, anyone who saw him would turn tail and run away. His looks were scary, but his personality was a far worse crime. Rude, brash, and arrogant, the Beast was quite the unlikeable dragon."

CH 2

1- Raise your Beast Dragon to level 4 Skip 4 gold...............Raise your Beast Dragon to level 3 Skip 3 gold
    2- Complete Who am I? Quest Skip 15 gold.......................Complete Who am I? Quest Skip 15 gold

Prize 500 XP and 12,000 coins Unlock early 10 gold............500 XP and 8,000 coins Unlock early 5 gold

"From high up in the estate, the Beast Dragon caught a glimpse of movement in the rose gardens below. Between the violet-red rose bushes wandered the most gorgeous, brilliant dragon he ever laid his eyes on. Her every movement was precise and light, as if she were the clouds above. The Beast rushed through the manor to find the Beauty Dragon."

CH 3

1- Harvest Impruberries x15 Skip 15 gold.........................Complete Your Own Good Quest Skip 15 gold
    2- Complete Your Own Good Quest Skip 15 gold................Raise your Beast Dragon to level 4 Skip 4 gold
    3- Have a Noble Crystal Skip 10 gold.............................................. .................................................. ..................

Prize 10,000 Apples Unlock early 15 gold..........................5,000 Apples Unlock early 10 gold

CH 4

"As he tore through the unkempt keeps and corridors, the Beast Dragon passed a lone alcove and slowly stopped. The alcove stored just one item: a tall, ornate, mirror. A blanket was placed over its reflective surface years ago, now coated in dust. The Beast Dragon hesitated for a moment but slowly grabbed the cloth and removed the blanket. Staring back at himself, the Beast Dragon's ire grew and grew until he punched the mirror, shattering the reflection of himself into dozens of smaller splinters. How could anyone love such a hideous creature?"

1- Raise your Beast Dragon to level 7 Skip 7 gold...............Plant Pumpwings x6 Skip 4 gold
    2- Win Battle Arena Matches x2 Skip 55 gold.....................Raise your Beast Dragon to level 6 Skip 6 gold
    3- Craft Fancy Flooring Skip 20 gold.................................Complete Your Own Good Quest Skip 15 gold

Prize The Miserable Mirror (A decoration)..........................Miserable Mirror Unlock early 10 gold
    Unlock early 20 gold

CH 5

"Sulking in the dark, the Beast Dragon's attention moved towards a small, violet-red, rose petal that fluttered through a broken window. It traveled through the air between beams of sunlight speckled with dust particles. Landing gingerly in the palm of his outstretched paw, the Beast crushed the delicate petal between his massive claws. The flowers in the garden below were a constant reminder of the individual who cursed him to this place and form ages ago. It was time to confront the Cursed Rose Dragon..."

1- Plant Firaples x5 Skip 5 gold........................................Plant Buffbeets x5 Skip 5 gold
    2- Win Battle Arena Matches x3 Skip 85 gold.....................Have (Buy) a Noble Crystal Skip 10 gold
    3- Collect Runestones from Harvesting x60 Skip 40 gold.....Collect (Harvest) Runestones x70 Skip 45 gold
    (2-3 Runestones per 1hr food)
    4- Breed Beast Dragon with another dragon Skip 20 gold....Complete Who am I? Quest Skip 15 gold

Prize 12,000 Apples Unlock early 25 gold..........................8,000 Apples Unlock early 15 gold

CH 6

"Running rampant through the chateau, the Beast was on the hunt for the Cursed Rose Dragon. As he flew furiously through the estate, his memory raced with thoughts of the Cursed Rose. Once a loyal servant of his family, the Cursed Rose Dragon placed a spell on Beast, turning him into the large monstrosity he is now. He told the Beast that his heart and personality had turned twisted and arrogant, unlike when he was a loving child, and the only way to help him was to curse him. To break the curse, Beast would have to prove that his personality was beautiful enough for one to love, but how could he do that when he looked so hideous?"

1- Hatch a Life Dragon Skip 25 gold.................................Raise your Beast Dragon to level 8 Skip 8 gold
    2- Complete Who Am I? Quest Skip 15 gold......................Complete Your Own Good Quest Skip 15 gold
    3- Raise your Beast Dragon to level 10 Skip 20 gold...........Hatch a Life Dragon Skip 25 gold
    .................................................. ................................4- Craft Fancy Flooring Skip 10 gold

Prize 10 Mystic Maps Unlock early 30 gold.........................7 Mystic Maps Unlock early 15 gold

CH 7

"The search for the Cursed Rose Dragon seemed futile. No matter how fast or how hard he searched, he couldn't find his elusive nemesis. As he combed through the estate, Beast couldn't help but feel that he was being watched... no one was around, but the feeling of eyes lurking in the shadows couldn't be shaken. Discouraged and dejected, the Beast Dragon gave up his search. As he sulked in the garden, violet-red petals floated by in the breeze, and as if he appeared out of thin air, the Cursed Rose Dragon stood in plain sight, staring right at Beast "

1- Complete Your Own Good Quest Skip 15 gold................Complete Who am I? Quest Skip 15 gold
    2- Win Battle Arena Matches x4 Skip 105 gold...................Raise your Beast Dragon to level 9 Skip 29 gold
    3- Raise your Beast Dragon to level 11 Skip 22 gold...........Have Resilient Roses x2 Skip 20 gold
    4- Have Resilient Roses x2 Skip 45 gold.............................................. .................................................. ...............
    (3 hr Crafting, uses 2 Cursed Petals & 1 Skeletal Key)

Prize The Cursed Rose Dragon Unlock early 35 gold............Cursed Rose Dragon Unlock early 20 gold

CH 8

"Beast lunged at the Cursed Rose Dragon only to crash through hundreds of petals. The Cursed Rose now stood where the Beast lept. The Beast roared in fury, but the Cursed Rose was unmoved. In fact, the Cursed Rose Dragon almost seemed to pity the Beast. It explained to the large dragon the curse wasn't meant to torture Beast, but to try and help him. To be loved by others starts on the inside, and the Beast Dragon clearly hasn't learned that yet. Cursed Rose glanced over Beast's shoulder, who then turned and saw the Beauty Dragon wandering through the gardens. If she would ever love the Beast, he would have to change his ways."

1- Raise your Cursed Rose Dragon to level 4 Skip 4 gold.....Complete Your Own Good Quest Skip 15 gold
    2- Complete Your Own Good Quest Skip 15 gold................Raise your Cursed Rose Dragon to level 4 Skip 4 gold
    3- Collect Runestones from Harvesting x50 Skip 35 gold.....Have Resilient Roses x3 Skip 40 gold
    4- Breed Beast Dragon with another dragon Skip 20 gold....

Prize 12,000 Apples Unlock early 45 gold..........................

CH 9

"To gain the attention of the Beauty Dragon, who was wandering around the estate, Beast figured he must first clean up the chateau. He spent hours dusting, sweeping, and rebuilding to get the manor in a respectable state. All these years of neglect had taken its toll on the grounds, but after some hard work the Beast was surprised to see how good everything could look. The chateau was no longer dreary and grey, but warm and inviting. Beast took particular care to polish up the ballroom as well. Once everything was cleaned, he brought the broken mirror into the ballroom and sat there, reflecting on who he had become."

1- Raise your Cursed Rose Dragon to level 7 Skip 7 gold
    2- Complete Your Own Good Quest Skip 15 gold
    3- Raise your Beast Dragon to level 13 Skip 26 gold
    4- Have Resilient Roses x4 Skip 99 gold
    (Seems cumulative from the previously crafted 2)

Prize 10 gold Unlock early 50 gold

CH 10

"Joyous music played through the crisp air as the Beast Dragon danced to the steps of an ancient ballad. Humming to the music, eyes closed, a smile stretched across the Beast's face. He seemed to be in a world of his own, dancing through the ballroom until someone tapped him on the shoulder. His eyes shot open as he snapped back to reality by the visitor's interruption. Standing beside him was the Beauty Dragon, giggling to herself. The Beast Dragon blushed, having been caught dancing by himself. Before he turned in embarrassment, the Beauty grabbed him by the paw and pulled him to the center of the ballroom. There the two danced until the sun set on the restored chateau and blooming gardens. In the distance the Cursed Rose Dragon watched the two dancing in harmony and smiled. The Beast Dragon had finally become the the dragon he was meant to be "

1- Raise your Beast Dragon to level 15 Skip 195 gold
    2- Collect Runestones x50 Skip 35 gold
    3- Raise your Cursed Rose Dragon to level 10 Skip 195 gold
    4- Win Battle Arena Matches x5 Skip 135 gold

Prize Beauty Dragon
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-25-15 at 04:00 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Thanks for advance notice Kooky. It is always appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    I knew I was saving up food for a reason, lol. Better get cracking. 60k saved up so far!

Executive Chef
    Oh dear. Food. Oh my. I've been busy feeding up my dragons. I'd better start saving. I'll be starting this tales late, I can see that!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    I love this dragon!
    ...But I'm not excited for another DT. They come too quickly now. Give us a break!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Banned
    Yeah I agree, I love this dragon too and I also agree they do need to give us a break from new dragons at least. They need to focus on more land in all directions, raise the habitat cap alot higher than just a few and for the love of God better crops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Yeah I agree, I love this dragon too and I also agree they do need to give us a break from new dragons at least. They need to focus on more land in all directions, raise the habitat cap alot higher than just a few and for the love of God better crops.
    If they gave better crops less people would spend gold on the tales, on buying food, etc... The same with all the new dragons, people spend gold on the limited so they keep the times short and keep them realing in the money

Executive Chef
    I don't like this one at all, which is good since I'm trying to level up some dragons. Hopefully this is the main prize so I can just skip it.

Fashion Designer
    I like Tales, but they come to fast! 1 every month is more then enough! We need time to feed our other dragons too. Also I think we need more things than dragons and some decorations. Give us the special habitat as price too as example. I like the food and gold prices!
    And give us at least an 8th farm so we can produce more food. The ultrarare dragons from the tales and a lot of other dragons from battles are veryveryvery hungry specially if we go to level 15. Fruition dragon was a good idea, but it needs more food then it gives in years and it costs 1600 gold!

Nightclub Owner
    I also would like to thank kookypanda for the advanced warning; at least I have some time to prepare! Although to have a DT at the same time as a tournament is pretty bold Love this dragon though.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast