Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Fashion Designer
    Edit:problem solved!
    Last edited by xxxe; 11-26-15 at 06:20 AM.

Host(ess)
    I have a level 65 neighbor that has no battles so far and they're on chapter 6....just my two cents

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Know that feeling well ..... Do not feed , do not buy , wait just wait to see what tomorrow brings ...... And I'm not going any further than chapter 5 in the tales so do not have your temptation level ..... Think it's known as delayed gratification
    Deede, just feed as soon as you have enough that helps some with the temptation lol. Granted I can't talk as I sit here looking at all this food thinking I could epic bride and the black cat lol

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pepleigh View Post
    I have a level 65 neighbor that has no battles so far and they're on chapter 6....just my two cents
    Wonder if the cut off for mid level is 65, someone earlier was confused that his daughters were at 66 and he and his wife were just below with different tasks. Not sure I would want no battles at this stage, but I can see how it would be difficult for many.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    Just updated my Act chart on page 7, post #66.
    So in chapt 7.. There are 2 "chores" to be completed within each act, right?
    Android User~Island name: Lakeside Park~ID: vshephard96
    Specs: Games play: DS. Visit neighbors that have a social rating. I Send gold and maps daily.
    When visiting my island, read my WALL, If I learn anything new I post, and I always post how i got particular dragons(unless its those dreaded "common" dragons-lol) also if I'm heading for vaca I leave a note.

Level 109
    228 dragons
    And Always happy with gifts of gold.
    FINALLY A DIAMOND DRAGON

Quote Originally Posted by vshephard96 View Post
    Do you know if I can craft the 2 Resilient Roses before Chapter 7. It doesn't say craft or complete. It say Have. I'm on Chapt 5 and eventually I have to "Have" 6 Resilient Roses between Chapt 7 & 9. I'm hoping I can start crafting now. I would appreciate any help.
    Dragon Story
    Islands: Oyakoko & Oykoko🌸

I'm not sure what u mean by chores
    Chapt 7 has 4 Acts. 2 have single items, Act 2 has 4 Battle Arena wins, Act 4 has 2 Resilent Roses. Each rose must be crafted. I'm hoping they can be crafted ahead of time or this Chapter will take a lot of time.
    Dragon Story
    Islands: Oyakoko & Oykoko🌸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by L60Dragons View Post
    I'm not sure what u mean by chores
    Chapt 7 has 4 Acts. 2 have single items, Act 2 has 4 Battle Arena wins, Act 4 has 2 Resilent Roses. Each rose must be crafted. I'm hoping they can be crafted ahead of time or this Chapter will take a lot of time.
    Well you did answer my question. Lol. I've never seen it, or just never noticed 2 items (chores) having to be completed before. Lol. And in answer to your question, I'm not sure. I know you can raise your dragons ahead of time, but that's about all I know.

Does anyone know the answer about completing quest ahead of time?
    Android User~Island name: Lakeside Park~ID: vshephard96
    Specs: Games play: DS. Visit neighbors that have a social rating. I Send gold and maps daily.
    When visiting my island, read my WALL, If I learn anything new I post, and I always post how i got particular dragons(unless its those dreaded "common" dragons-lol) also if I'm heading for vaca I leave a note.

Level 109
    228 dragons
    And Always happy with gifts of gold.
    FINALLY A DIAMOND DRAGON

Executive Chef
    Well you did answer my question. Lol. I've never seen it, or just never noticed 2 items (chores) having to be completed before. Lol. And in answer to your question, I'm not sure. I know you can raise your dragons ahead of time, but that's about all I know.

You can complete additional quests ahead of time to acquire the parts needed to craft. To receive credit for a goal that say complete a quest, you have to wait until that goal comes up before you collect.

Since you have to Craft 1 Fancy Flooring compared to Have 2 Resilient Roses, I'd say you can craft the roses ahead of time, while you have to wait to collect the fancy flooring until prompted by a goal.

Rhino Keeper

You can craft Resilient Roses ahead of time. They are cumulative through all chapters and count towards the total to "have".
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96