Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantine820 View Post
    not if you have epic diamond and champ dragons
    You still have to play once an hour, the tales steps can be finished pretty quickly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantine820 View Post
    not if you have epic diamond and champ dragons
    For me, tournaments take more time... especially the short duration tournaments. I spent about 4 minutes on day 1 of the tale... at the end of the tale, it is more like a tournament because you must return to battle opponents - win 5 battles, and then do 3-4 more things that take almost no time if you were able to plan ahead (thanks to this forum and the info that members so generously shared).

Jaymie :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I'd say tournaments require more time a day than dragon tales
    I agree. Tales is usually just a few minutes a day. Tournaments are once an hour, every hour.

Yes, in Tales you have to plant crops 4 times a day, but most players do that anyway to have enough food. Still just a few minutes a day.

Rhino Keeper
    I find Tales a lot easier than tournaments. Tournaments require a minimum of 5 battles a day and I seldom complete them. I've finished every tale so far and only had to use a minimum of gold. Hoarding coins and food helps, I try to never get below a mil food and 200 mil coins.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I agree. Tales is usually just a few minutes a day. Tournaments are once an hour, every hour.

Yes, in Tales you have to plant crops 4 times a day, but most players do that anyway to have enough food. Still just a few minutes a day.
    Thanks for making me think! At level 193 I have the gold/food/coins etc. but I'm not playing this Dragon Tales. The dragons are not valuable and TL is really getting greedy. Also, In the las few months the coin screen keeps popping up. When I go to close it they charge me 1000 gold for 20,000,000 coins. I already have 960,000,000 coins so the last thing I need is coins. This has happened three times. I've been asking them to fix this but they do not acknowledge it as a problem that needs fixing.
    Dragon Story
    Islands: Oyakoko & Oykoko🌸

Executive Chef
    I am very disapointed at this moment.I will try to finish this,not so much for beauty dragon but for those runstones that we have to collect after we raise Beast to lvl15.we will probobly need them in the future for something.will be hard for me since I have only 240,000 of food and need I think 200,000 more to finish this.and at the and I will have 0 food for other dragons that I want to raise.I bearly made 2 champs at lvl 10 because of these tales.and I found a way to made it somehow,but now thay push the number even for more ,for double.and its more difficult.like thay dont make enough money.
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 11-23-15 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Not finishd till the end

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by L60Dragons View Post
    Thanks for making me think! At level 193 I have the gold/food/coins etc. but I'm not playing this Dragon Tales. The dragons are not valuable and TL is really getting greedy. Also, In the las few months the coin screen keeps popping up. When I go to close it they charge me 1000 gold for 20,000,000 coins. I already have 960,000,000 coins so the last thing I need is coins. This has happened three times. I've been asking them to fix this but they do not acknowledge it as a problem that needs fixing.
    How do you interpret this Dragon Tales that way? I don't see any money in it for them at all. Mind you, that is off topic for this thread.

As for the coin screen, perhaps try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Executive Chef
    Wow, a Life Dragon, AND raising your Beast to lvl 15 or pay 19x gold! I really don't know what I'll do: paying gold, or food. Since I make 25-30 gold a day, paying 19x gold doesn't seem so hard for me. And I'd really, really hate having worthless dragons in my lvl 11+ list: that list should only be for good fighters and prime parents!

But, I realise I'm very fortunate for having that choise, and most of my fellow players aren't. And I sure don't want to teach S8 the lesson that gold is easily spent in these Tales!

Not finishing is not an option to me... So I really don't know yet...

Farm Supplier
    Thanks again for focusing my thoughts and priorities. The food demands are too unrealistic for me. Why should I suddenly change my priorities because of a few dragons I never knew existed till a few days ago? So now I am gonna stop. Its called voting with my feet. :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyfazix
    I remember during the Art Gala you could spend 10 gold and not have to feed your Splatter dragon after reaching level 10. In Humble Harvest you needed 51 gold to skip feeding after Level 10 and in Haunt on Hex Hill it increased further to a 72 Gold. This is not a trend I want to continue.
    This was before we knew what the tasks are for this Dragon Tales. If you want to keep your beast dragon at level 10 you'll have to spend 243 gold of which 195 is needed to skip the last step.
    Since I only want the first two dragons I'll pay 22 gold to skip C7.3 (raise Beast to level 11) and go on to finish C8 to receive 12k food.

These two extra days will be useful to me because I start evolving an 18-hour dragon last night and forgot I have to raise the Beast dragon to level 4 for today's task >.<