Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Night Imp Dragon- Crafting -Relisted

Rhino Keeper
    craft this today
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Host(ess)
    Hello, does this this dragon need to be in the crafting process, or an egg in the nest, or fully hatched by the expiration date/time? Trying to figure out how much gold this may cost me. Thanks a lot!

Executive Chef
    Keg, it is my understanding it just needs to be in the crafting process. Once you are crafting, it is all good.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Keg, it is my understanding it just needs to be in the crafting process. Once you are crafting, it is all good.
    Thank you very much

Executive Chef
    Calling it closer than usual, but I have him crafting in second account and on the nest in the main account.

I see from above that it needs to be in the crafting process by the expiration, but does that mean by 11:59PM on December 14, or 11:59 on December 15? (I don't want to miss the deadline thinking I have that extra day to earn flutes rather than buy the last couple with gold.)

I assume it ends when it hits midnight on the evening of the 15th Pacific Standard Time is this correct?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nthfbybyvf View Post
    I see from above that it needs to be in the crafting process by the expiration, but does that mean by 11:59PM on December 14, or 11:59 on December 15? (I don't want to miss the deadline thinking I have that extra day to earn flutes rather than buy the last couple with gold.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippdee View Post
    I assume it ends when it hits midnight on the evening of the 15th Pacific Standard Time is this correct?
    Don't take my word for it (wait for someone with better knowledge than mine on this), but I have a feeling the deadline for these craftings is something to do with 10 AM PST or something. As I am always asleep at that 10 am time that "things" happen in the USA, I work around it by going early. I just want to make sure you guys find out exactly before leaving it too late or something. If it is, I'd think it is 10 AM on the 15th.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 12-14-15 at 07:19 PM. Reason: additional data

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippdee View Post
    It is before the reset at 10:30 am Pacific Time, though sometimes things disappear at 10 am Pacific Time. I would start crafting before 10 am on Tuesday December 15th to be safe. The midnight time is connected to World Events and Dragon Tales, not crafting or mining dragons.

Edited to add: Just as DeeDe99 said. ;-)
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post

Edited to add: Just as DeeDe99 said. ;-)
    Thanks so much for confirming - I had this recollection but wasn't sure, and given the time difference wasn't sure if someone with precise knowledge would pop along in time for these poor peeps!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast