Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Dueler Dragon - Tournament- Nov 17, 2015

For Bladewing, I again used an Ultimate because of timing.
    #26: Paradise: Goldwing 7, MB.

Executive Chef
    I'm so sorry to see so many people struggling and giving up. 41 losses in one round is ridiculous. I've been ranting about a cap on losses for months. I think it's very needed. Better to help us out a little then lose a bunch of players. What a bummer. It is suppose to be fun. I agree, it's been more of a chore then fun for me for quite awhile now. I'm too stubborn to give up. I still love my dragons!

~Jen
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Such a hard tournament for me. After lost 24 times, Finally can get Dueler Dragon
    by Spirit Queen Dragon (Black+Pink+White) (10) (Bb). First hit damage 80%.
    When I stick on use Diamond type...that not even close.
    Or when use Yellow,Red,Green Dragon type, it too close but still can not pass it.
    In fact, I prepare to untimate ... But still have time, So I fight until last minute.
    Hope who still fight can get the champion too. Good Luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I'm so sorry to see so many people struggling and giving up. 41 losses in one round is ridiculous. I've been ranting about a cap on losses for months. I think it's very needed. Better to help us out a little then lose a bunch of players. What a bummer. It is suppose to be fun. I agree, it's been more of a chore then fun for me for quite awhile now. I'm too stubborn to give up. I still love my dragons!

~Jen
    Jen, just a question. If there was a cap on losses, doesn't that mean everyone would always win, ultimately? Surely that isn't the objective of any game, there have to be those who lose, otherwise it isn't a game?

Just curious as to how you see that working in a practical sense while still retaining a win/loss ratio overall.

I'd like to see players be able to battle other players. Complicated to develop, I know, but would be fun!

Done in this tournament. I hope this list will help others who are still battling in the tournament.
    1 Thanksgiving 1 < Warrior Princess 15 B
    2 Flamingo 1 < Bride of Franken 6 bmm
    3 Venetian 1 < Warrior Princess 15 Bb
    4 Peace 2 < Warrior Princess 15 Bb
    5 Maple 2 < Warrior Princess 15 bB
    6 Poseidon 3 < Warrior Princess 15 B
    7 Turkey 3 < Warrior Princess 15 B
    8 Metal 5 < Warrior Princess 15 bB
    9 Sphinx 6 < Bright Phoenix 10 B
    10 Lovelight 6 < Bright Phoenix 10 bB
    11 Sugar Skull 6 < Banshee 12 B
    12 Illusionist 8 < Bright Phoenix 10 B
    13 Troll 8 < Splatter 13 bB
    14 Royal 9 < Banshee 12 bmb
    15 Tanuki 12 < Warrior Princess 15 bB
    16 Caesar 9 < Warrior Princess 15 bB
    17 Watermelon 9 < Warrior Princess 15 Bb
    18 Secret 9 < Banshee 12 bB
    19 Capricorn 12 < Diamond 15 bB
    20 Barbarian 14 < Brightsteel 10 Bb
    21 Healer 12 < Warrior Princess 15 B
    22 Father 14 < Warrior Princess 15 bBb
    23 Sugar Plum 16 < Diamond 15 Bb
    24 Sorcerer 17 < Warrior Princess 15 bB
    25 Bladewing 19 < Landworm 10 Bb
    26 Paradise 18 < Bright Phoenix 10 bbb
    27 Musketeer 18 < Warrior Princess 15 B
    28 Red Queen 20 < Diamond 15 bB
    29 Forbidden 20 < Diamond 15 B
    30 Dueler 20 < Rainbow Sentinel 10 B
    Dragon Story island: Nirvania(Android)
    Ultra Rare Dragons : Diamond (15, young), Crusader (10), Quetzal (10), Anubis (10), Dark Crystal (10), Time Travel (10)
    Champions : Guardian Angel (10), Rainbow Sentinel (10), Warrior Princess (10), Gilded Knight (10), Spirit Warrior (young), Charriot (young), Battlesteed (young), Warrior Prince (young), Dueler (young)

Rhino Keeper
    Finally beat Bladewing with Dark Crystal 10 - mmB. Too little, too late.

#27: Musketeer: Penumbra 10, MB.

#28: Red Queen: Banshee 13, MM
    #29: Forbidden: Maple 12, MB
    #30: Dueler: Maple 12, MM

Rhino Keeper
    I am calling it quits. I lost 51 times to bladewing (champion) during 4 days. (The only reason I kept battling this long was curiosity. Would I actually win this round or would it be a losing streak to the end!) There is a couple of hours left to the tournament but there are still 5 dragons left plus bladewing. There is just something plain wrong with this. If this were a real battle are you telling me someone/thing would last 51 rounds with no defeats against fresh opponents!!!! I don't think so!!! I used a variety of dragon colors and level. Dragons that others used to win and I had, didn't work. They all lost. I have a long line at the spa!!!

I agree there should be some kind of cap or get rid of the NO EFFECT. The cap could be only on ones that have no effect. How many battles can a normal person with a job and family do in one day? There should be some kind of calculation for this. Maybe the cap could be what is equivalant to a day of battle for them. (not 24 or even 12 hours)

Persistence should pay off. Reading thru the post some people quit after 10, 15, or 20 or more losses. It took me 13 times to win against Barbarian. Sometimes there are multiple champions in a game. Not everyone has diamond.

Also remember some of the Dragon Tales correspond with these tournaments. And we have to win x amount of times in the arena. If you are on the last day of Dragon Tales you usually have to win 5 battles. Some if you started on round 24 and won ok but then round 25 comes with no chance of wining. So you not only lose the tournament you also lose the last dragon in dragon tales. Double loss. You may not have enough gold to do ultimate 30 x (4 or 5 battles) = 120 to 150 gold. That is a lot of gold
    Last edited by theone2001; 11-22-15 at 10:35 PM.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post

~Jen
    Can we start a campaign for this?

see my post above. I had 51 losses for one round and still did not win!
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!