Thread: adventures dropping wrong items

Rhino Keeper

Angry adventures dropping wrong items

Hi everyone. I need some help figuring out why my castle has been droppping the wrong items when I send put adventures.
    I have been working on the faerie respite goals lately and had just gotten past collecting the columns from adventures so now I was looking for the lady statue to upgrade. but see I also just unlocked the glimmer gate land plot during this time and am looking for the legendary key scroll. So I sent out adventures for both items the last few days and have STILL been receiving COLUMNS. I have no use for those as I have already upgraded past that step as I said. SO WHAT GIVES??
    I hate using hard to come by supplies to send out these adventures and not even get the proper game pieces.... Please help if you have any info I would greatly appreciate.

Unfortunately, that can happen until you've completed the goal. Columns are from the Dark Caves adventure & Finverra's statue is from Ancient Vaults. Are you doing the Vaults adventure?? I would continue with that one until the statue drops.

Here's the link from the Hub in Dabag's Goal Thread just in case you need to check it:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post823114
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, I will continue with ancient adventures, although i have been doing them for some time now in hopes of that statue.

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    Thank you, I will continue with ancient adventures, although i have been doing them for some time now in hopes of that statue.
    Can't remember how many times it took me but I know it wasn't an easy task. Good luck
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******