Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 11/17/2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    Nope... and the only floor deco is a sitting punk girl for 20gems
    I hardly even play this game in the last couple months! I do check maybe 2-3 times per week, so bored with the lack of LTOs not to mention the wow factor this game 'used' to have.
    I guess no more 'hoping' or 'expecting' on my side since no proper sale has been done.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Finally, a theme a lot of us wanted that's a departure from more basic looking styles. Too bad it came now and not back when this game was treated with care. The dressing rooms and counters are really nice and I'm glad that they're for coins. But the lack of items still stinks. Black Friday is next week, storm 8 needs to step it up.

A very unrelated theme with the season... I appreciate the fact that the mannequin is wearing the catalogue, but it is too juvenile for my taste, or very hot topic lol
    I'm not missing a LTO because I'm sure I would not buy it if it was according with this theme.
    I think I'm skipping again

Rhino Keeper
    I love punk, and this catalog is just my style!
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Love the dressing room and I'm so glad it's for coins!

So happy that I finally got rid of my feeding pen layout and re decorated for Christmas! But it's crazy to place the floor tile ONE BY ONE! I almost accidentally sell off one of my LTO due to all these fast tapping. =/
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I don't play much anymore, but I saw steampunk and was soooo excited! Then I saw the update. This is not steampunk. It's just punk, with a cute hat and plaid accents. Where are the gears, cogs, aviator goggles, belts, leather straps, buckles? The boots look like something Alice Cooper wore in 1988.
    It's actually kind of cute, but I'm disapointed that it isn't actually steampunk.

ANd yeah, the dressing rooms and tables are cute and for coins. But it's all very cutesy, young adult modern punk, nothing steam about it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I don't play much anymore, but I saw steampunk and was soooo excited! Then I saw the update. This is not steampunk. It's just punk, with a cute hat and plaid accents. Where are the gears, cogs, aviator goggles, belts, leather straps, buckles? The boots look like something Alice Cooper wore in 1988.
    It's actually kind of cute, but I'm disapointed that it isn't actually steampunk.

ANd yeah, the dressing rooms and tables are cute and for coins. But it's all very cutesy, young adult modern punk, nothing steam about it.
    The catalog name is Sweet punk not steampunk. Though steampunk would be an awesome theme, so I can see why you're disappointed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I see the 9 hr Sweet Punk catalog, a 20 gem mannequin wearing the catalog outfit, and counters.

Outfit (except the clodhopper boots) is cute. I like the counters... can see incorporating them in Christmas and Valentine's Day themes.
    I think the shoes are the best part of the outfit! So fun and so Abbey! The skirt is cute too and quite versatile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12