Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too many items can't be stored

Fashion Designer
    And why can't we clear counters

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    And why can't we clear counters
    If I don't want certain foods I put the counter into storage and that clears it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    If I don't want certain foods I put the counter into storage and that clears it.
    I do not have that option for counters with food on them. The only way to clear them is to sell it, which means I can only use the cheapest counter if I do not want to lose a lot of money in selling 20-30 counters a day. I do not understand why such a fundamental option is missing from the game.

New Resident
    This is so silly. I bought the stupid "summer oven" to complete a togo order (which never gives you the parts you need. I have 8 jars and no blueprints) and I didn't know the only thing it could make was the pride cakes, and now I want to get rid of it since I don't want it cluttering up my kitchen and I literally can't. I have to have it even though it only makes ONE recipe? I can't even store it for when I'm so overfilled with pastries that I want to take a break from one oven and have another? This is so silly. Why can't we store appliances? I understand not being able to get rid of them completely, but at least let us lay out the bakery how we want it?! I've only been playing this game for three days, and with the absolutely ASININE drop rates of thank you notes and parts, the dwindling storage space because all your parts are somehow also where you keep your groceries (Why is this other than to try and force us to upgrade storage with real money?) I don't think this game is for me. I was gonna buy a bunch of gems so I can finally upgrade my bakery, but it seems pointless when the drop rates are so arbitrary that EARNING your upgrades takes days and days. I could just be playing a real video game with that time. At least let us store our appliances so we can lay out the bakery the way we WANT to.

Really crazy game issue! Shocked that it hasn?t been corrected by the developers after this much time. I?ve been playing the original Bakery Story for many years, finally now giving Bakery Story 2 a try.... enjoying it, but when I tried to store or sell an appliance, wouldn?t let me!!!! This is complete insanity to me. It almost ruins the game frankly. It?s such an essential function of Bakery Story, why would it not be in this game as well? If this has been an issue for all these years without a change, I don?t feel very optimistic for it being fixed, but I?ll remain hopeful.
    So perplexing!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12