Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Liam never drops envelopes anymore

Rhino Keeper
    I only take Liam's thank you notes when I need them, the rest of the time he just sits in the bakery. He can't be making much money doing handy-work if he's filling his face all day!

New Resident

Coins instead of thank you notes

Liam is now giving me 150 coins when he visits. The symbol is still a thank you note but when I click on it I get coins. Can someone please take a look. Thanks

We've noticed several players were maxing out their Pantries with Thank You Notes, so we've made a change to allow other things to be dropped by Liam. Sorry for any confusion!

Executive Chef
    Please change it back! Now that I am trying to get thank you notes, I can't get one! He is visiting way less often. The way to fix the pantry max out is to let us be able to designate a number of a certain item to be deleted instead of having to delete them all.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

How rare of a drop are thank you notes now supposed to be? I'm now on 7 drops in a row of all coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We've noticed several players were maxing out their Pantries with Thank You Notes, so we've made a change to allow other things to be dropped by Liam. Sorry for any confusion!
    Thank you!! Liam was taking no up a valuable seat in my bakery before. Now I can click on him for coins etc

Thanks for the change. It was getting to be a problem. I just hope the drop isn't too rare now!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    So... an item that you need to save up lots of, but takes up valuable storage space, is now even rarer. That seems like a silly solution to me.

Why not do what you did in RS2? First, make a separate storage for the expansion items! Second, let us delete a few of an item, instead of the whole lot!

I don't understand why you would create a game with an effective way of dealing with storage of items, then go and create another game later where the storage is completely ineffective and unfair! (well.... I sorta do understand..... it entices us to use gems to expand and to get the things we need...... I think most players will think a better option is just not to play).

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasala View Post
    Thanks for the change. It was getting to be a problem. I just hope the drop isn't too rare now!
    I did get all coins yesterday, but today I only got notes!
    I will see what I get tomorrow!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I would like it put back the way it was ! To solve the problem of storage I just wouldn't click on Liam and now I need notes and can't get any! Very Frustrating!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast