Thread: If the turkey chicken comes next, what should we do to prepare?

Fashion Designer

If the turkey chicken comes next, what should we do to prepare?

Any tips to share? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    The cow goals were the same from 2 years ago. I'm guessing the chicken goals will be recycled as well.

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...07-2013-Update

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I had a quick look through the other goals this morning and it's all mostly collecting and giving drops from the animals. Plus bucket loads of eggs and stacks and stacks of water. No additional buildings needed out though. So, if we get these goals, check out the link above and make sure you are stocked with the required materials.

You would still need the market building to get the holiday felts, plus Acer trees for leaves.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I had a quick look through the other goals this morning and it's all mostly collecting and giving drops from the animals. Plus bucket loads of eggs and stacks and stacks of water. No additional buildings needed out though. So, if we get these goals, check out the link above and make sure you are stocked with the required materials.

You would still need the market building to get the holiday felts, plus Acer trees for leaves.
    The original goals involve 5 trips to cottages, so if you have extra cottages, you might want to put them out.

And re-stock your white petals if they are low from making living wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    The original goals involve 5 trips to cottages, so if you have extra cottages, you might want to put them out.

And re-stock your white petals if they are low from making living wood.
    Oh thanks you for posting about cottages... I read through that goal several times and didn't see it! Must have been overwhelmed with how many eggs and water was needed. lol. Off to put out some cottages just in case.

Fashion Designer
    Don't forget about Turkey Sheep from 2014 just in case.
    It might return too, though chances are low because there are 2 weeks left in November.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the info in this thread. I wasn't expecting this update today and this has been helpful! Have Monday updates happened before?

Fashion Designer
    Oh wow, it's new update! It means chances for Turkey Sheep are much higher now.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't realize this had started. I checked my kingdom a couple of times between noon and 12:15, and there were no new goals. I guess this started late?

I'll amend the name of the current thread for all 3 turkey animals and we can all keep using that one.