Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 18th November 2015

Executive Chef
    I'm running out of recipes to master on all the appliances (apart from this month's goal ones) and the only appliances are left are the 5 gem ones. I have 220 gems saved up and Idk if I should use them to get the 9vens and recipes

Executive Chef
    I like to see Christmas items. Please.

Christmas/winter items.

I can't wait because I finished my goals already
    Tks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I'm running out of recipes to master on all the appliances (apart from this month's goal ones) and the only appliances are left are the 5 gem ones. I have 220 gems saved up and Idk if I should use them to get the 9vens and recipes
    did you get any download game today?? I did Bubble Mania, but no gems from it.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    u got one today? i thought they only come on friday???
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    No?!?!

Farm Supplier
    I'd also like to see winter items. But it will most probably be a Thanksgiving update tomorrow - who knows maybe S8 will surprise us with something totally random/unexpected

I think it will likely be on the 27th. Hope we get some good Halloween & Xmas/Gingerbread items in it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-17-15 at 03:22 PM. Reason: removed off topic comment

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by youki388 View Post
    I'd also like to see winter items. But it will most probably be a Thanksgiving update tomorrow - who knows maybe S8 will surprise us with something totally random/unexpected

I think it will likely be on the 27th. Hope we get some good Halloween & Xmas/Gingerbread items in it.
    I have been waiting all year and saving so much gems but watch now that im saving all my gems i bet i bet we wont get nothing good on BF or xmas sales, they gonna do it just to spite me watch, sorry guys its my bad luck. if we get nothing im splurging on old boxes and expansions i guess.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-17-15 at 03:21 PM. Reason: removed off topic comment
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    u got one today? i thought they only come on friday???
    Yeaa I did.I was very suprized.like....WHAAAT????But there was no any gem reward.so you dident lost a thing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast