Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 18th November 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    YAY IT'S NOT A CRATE but possibly new version for android.
    yeay its not!!! we androids dident have new version for about 2 mouth,very strange.hope storm8 forget about that and we dont need any more new versions!
    new version or no new version,I like this,not so bad like all other updates.no new tables and chairs ,some new decors but very cool stove and nice recepies!

Executive Chef
    tiles are great, i like new ovens even though these ones are super-weird looking (food's not terrible though, wonder what it is?), but that's about it for me. i could see it being a new version, like i'm not already 7 versions behind (which are all cruelly out of the playstore anyway).
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    With Black Friday next week I couldn't care less about this update.

Rhino Keeper
    Garbage! As usual. :-(
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

I hate it!!!!! 😠😠😠

Rhino Keeper
    The wallpaper is okay...not a fan of the rest of it. Boring, boring, boring. Kinda tired of new appliances all the time, too. Sure wish they would go back to adding new recipes to the other ones. Oh well. Sure hope Black Friday brings a lot of good deals

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Really like the wallpaper. The black white tiles as well. Another new oven is great as well. Extra gems for BF! I'll put the other things out as well. Not too bad considering I was expecting a crate.

I think it was last week that RS had a few extra items, LTO's. Hopefully it'll be BS turn.
    RS had LTO's last week???
    I didn't get them at all!

What were the LTO's?

Fashion Designer
    Everyone compare this to restaurant's update. They have good d?cor, a large 4x4, counters, and tables and chairs. Which we do NOT have. It seems like they have been putting more effort into restaurant. They need to put more effort in bakery. Anyone else agree??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    It?s cold outside so you?ll want to relax inside with good food and good company. Be thankful for your friends and family. Spread your gratitude by using the Mayflower Maker to whip up some delicious desserts in Bakery Story!
    Decorate like a Pilgrim with the:

• Pilgrim Lantern
    • Plymouth Rock
    • Mayflower Model
    Oh thank. I like the desserts.

Executive Chef
    Omg..this whole update is horrible. Is that a digital rock???? What is that hat table????

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast