Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 18th November 2015

Fashion Designer
    I like the wallpaper. It kinda looks like unfinished plaster or rock or something. It's subtle.

I love the Thankful Turkey! So cute.
    Last edited by 3squares; 11-18-15 at 07:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Why not just get your nbrs to gift oven elements every day until you have a huge stock of them? That way you love it when it's oven elements again. Apart from the new parts it's the only part myself and my nbrs gift. You soon build them up nicely then.
    That right. My neighbours and I gift each other oven element daily. That is easy for every goal and update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I like the wallpaper. It kinda looks like unfinished plaster or rock or something. It's subtle.

I love the Thankful Turkey! So cute.
    Yep, the thankful Turkey is cute. I bought two for my bakery.

Fashion Designer
    I would like an alien theme...or Star Wars. Or dinosaur but I took already all my Chrismas things in my bakery and restaurant!

Executive Chef
    Thank you for giving me baker's square! I can now see this in decoration tab

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    What would you like to see in this week's update?

It?s cold outside so you?ll want to relax inside with good food and good company. Be thankful for your friends and family. Spread your gratitude by using the Mayflower Maker to whip up some delicious desserts in Bakery Story!
    Decorate like a Pilgrim with the:

• Pilgrim Lantern
    • Plymouth Rock
    • Mayflower Model

Awsummmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    What would you like to see in this week's update?

It?s cold outside so you?ll want to relax inside with good food and good company. Be thankful for your friends and family. Spread your gratitude by using the Mayflower Maker to whip up some delicious desserts in Bakery Story!
    Decorate like a Pilgrim with the:

• Pilgrim Lantern
    • Plymouth Rock
    • Mayflower Model
    With this new oven is there a new goal? Because my game doesn't show or have one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anitahere View Post
    With this new oven is there a new goal? Because my game doesn't show or have one.
    Goals were last week and this is just a regular update. You might need to be at a certain level for the oven to be unlocked

Farm Supplier
    how come i never get the 6 gems option to dl a game it always skips to the second level and i have never played it?????????????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigby View Post
    how come i never get the 6 gems option to dl a game it always skips to the second level and i have never played it?????????????
    You might of installed it before and never played it. You won't get the 6 gems if you intentionally installed it before on your device.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast