Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 18th November 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Everyone compare this to restaurant's update. They have good d?cor, a large 4x4, counters, and tables and chairs. Which we do NOT have. It seems like they have been putting more effort into restaurant. They need to put more effort in bakery. Anyone else agree??
    It doesn't matter that they have more, since it's not better. The updates? They are the worst yet. I really am starting to get the feeling that they don't really want to deal with these games anymore. I'd be happy if they would just reissue past updates and goals from earlier days when there was more creativity. People have been wanting to do old goals. Why not let them have them? It would mean less work for them since they wouldn't have to hurt themselves coming up with anything new. I remember when an update included wall to wall deco...chairs, tables, wall paper, etc etc. Now? I skipped Thanksgiving goal for the first time in THREE YEARS!! This saddens me. :-(
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    With Black Friday next week I couldn't care less about this update.
    Well after this I really am doubting a black friday.

Host(ess)
    Why are people always complaining about *Every Single* update in bakery story? Phew... It makes me sick coming to look at the sneek and having to see the non-constructive critics every week. EVERY WEEK! (Its not that I read them all, of course, but come on! At least they gave us weekly updates without failing.)

I'm sorry but it is very ugly

Farm Supplier
    I agree, very ugly..Really storm eight. You couldn't think of anything but a plain ugly wallpaper. Looks like grease stains, from French fries.lol
    Playing since May 2012

What a boring update ill spare my gems with this update and just use it next black friday ill just buy the oven for new recipes and just ignore the rest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cs815 View Post
    Why are people always complaining about *Every Single* update in bakery story? Phew... It makes me sick coming to look at the sneek and having to see the non-constructive critics every week. EVERY WEEK! (Its not that I read them all, of course, but come on! At least they gave us weekly updates without failing.)
    do they though? i think they fail constantly.

okay, so i know what you really meant. but i remember last year at this time, because i started a thank you thread for TL. i am not shy of expressing my opinion of these updates, even the negative opinions. but when it came down to it, i felt like overall the games were well worth playing, even if there were some bad weeks (in my opinion, obviously) and i appreciated the team's hard work over the course of the previous year.

this year, i just don't feel that. the general design quality has gone down; the updates, though they continue to be weekly, have gotten thinner; they've increased the crate options (though maybe that's lightening up, i hope so); the july gem goal really angered me.

so yeah, sometimes looking at the forum depresses me, with its many posts of complaint. but frankly, i don't think we're the problem.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-17-15 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Flaming S8

Executive Chef
    Because I pay to play this game. They are not giving us updates out of the kindness of their hearts.

Because we can?? Lol. It wouldn't help improve the game without constructive criticism, good or bad. Feedback is feedback.

And I agree with everyone else, update looks bad, ESPECIALLY the wallpaper...ewww.

Host(ess)
    I understand and its true, twospoons. I've notice (like everybody who played the game for at least a year or maybe less) that now updates have gotten thinner and not with same quality as before, as you well said, but I dont get the point of some who only come to write these types of message. Sometimes I dont like the new update and I dont need to leave a comment letting everyone, who comes and read the forum, know I didnt like it or pointing what doesnt looks cool, cute, awesome or whatever, you get me? :/
    Its not that they cant leave them but I think they should consider many things... (+The new dishes/machines that some bakers always requested), (Whole point of it, in this case, this update is not about fried french fries wallpaper but the history of the the first colonists in USA and the celebration of Thanksgiving they made ...)

The thing is that we should think a little bit more further than what we see, think or do and then make the reaction we find best for all. I just wish the best for everyone the creativity S8 and us, loyal players.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast