Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bubbly Beach

New Resident
    Ok. Dont know how to send attachment but got first try with red molten rock remover, double blue horizontal and vertical, green 3 rocks removed, 1 yellow bomb

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tanyar114 View Post
    Ok. Dont know how to send attachment but got first try with red molten rock remover, double blue horizontal and vertical, green 3 rocks removed, 1 yellow bomb
    Thank you! Since we all have different pals, yours might help someone without the pals in the other posts. Congratulations on beating it! . Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys! I'm going back to previous levels, do anyone remember what they used for level 404, 419, 421 and 423? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossa747 View Post
    Hi guys! I'm going back to previous levels, do anyone remember what they used for level 404, 419, 421 and 423? Thanks!
    Hi Tossa,

I'm going back too and Bubble Beach is the stage I have the least amount of 3 stars. So I'm going to stay here and try my hardest. I find it very annoying to scroll down to this stage, and I asked S8 for a map so it was easy to get to these old stages, but they've obviously given up on developing this game, so I assume they don't care about suggestions anymore!

Anyway, I managed to get 3 stars on 404. If I get any more, I will post, but it may take me a while as I find this stage very challenging!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	33474

Fashion Designer
    Stuck for over a month now on 417 can anyone help?

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123