Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Winter/Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015

Executive Chef
    Hmm...maybe the number of pets-to-habitat could be raised from 3 to 4?

Fashion Designer
    A building sale would be nice. That's all I want for Christmas around here.

Limited time Christmas candy and food recipes in buildings

The farmhouse and out buildings with blinking Christmas lights

A reindeer pet or reindeer as livestock that drop special items

Christmas bunnies with a special Christmas collection

Rhino Keeper
    How about some christmas creepy? Krampus stuff.

Or a red and green pet that isnt wearing anything. Or the grinch?
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Excellent idea for a goal event in December! It will definitely be fun to build a snowman by crafting these items and the snowman changes his appearence we we level him up.
    Can we make him creepy?
    Have a Luvly Day!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Can we make him creepy?
    You are sooooo adorable LuvsHorror! You really love horror as your id suggest.

All your (or anyone's) suggestions are welcome. So suggest all you want to see and S8 will make the decision which to implement. We'll find out soon. ;-)

I don't have many wishes for decor or pets, but whatever you decide to introduce... PLEASE more space to be able to show it!
    I do agree with the suggestion of more pets per pen, and also maybe bringing back old decor, I missed out on a few.

I would like a pet penguin or snowman,,,or maybe an event to build a gingerbread house and a gingerbread man to live there and of course lots of snow...

Executive Chef
    How about building a Christmas event around Charles ****ens' A Christmas Carol and let the final prize be a "Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come"? A black-shrouded ghost should be creepy enough to satisfy LuvsHorror

Though I do like the idea of building a gingerbread house, I'm not sure I'm up to getting any new pet habitats (I already have ten displayed--two dogs, two ponies, one cat, one rabbit, one pig, one turtle, one goat, and one ghost), and another specialized one is not something I'm looking forward to (at least, not unless TL and S8 revamp the pet habitats to house 4 instead of 3 pets, or it's a pet that can be added onto a previous habitat, like the Blue-Ribbon Pig could be added--if we had it--to the Piggy Paradise that came with the Teacup Pig). But building a gingerbread house, as part of another community event, could be fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    How about building a Christmas event around Charles ****ens' A Christmas Carol and let the final prize be a "Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come"? A black-shrouded ghost should be creepy enough to satisfy LuvsHorror

Though I do like the idea of building a gingerbread house, I'm not sure I'm up to getting any new pet habitats (I already have ten displayed--two dogs, two ponies, one cat, one rabbit, one pig, one turtle, one goat, and one ghost), and another specialized one is not something I'm looking forward to (at least, not unless TL and S8 revamp the pet habitats to house 4 instead of 3 pets, or it's a pet that can be added onto a previous habitat, like the Blue-Ribbon Pig could be added--if we had it--to the Piggy Paradise that came with the Teacup Pig). But building a gingerbread house, as part of another community event, could be fun.
    I up for Charles ****ens! Just not all cutsey. We could add the ghosts to the existing ghost house to save room.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Would love a pet duck or goose at some point. Maybe a Christmas goose that lays a golden egg sometimes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast