Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story install pop up

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Can you delete and re -download bakery story 2 , then restart your Dragon game to see if this will stop the pop up?
    The castle story pop up got replaced by a Bubble Mania pop up...

Still no quest to go with the pop up.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by edd2309 View Post
    The castle story pop up got replaced by a Bubble Mania pop up...

Still no quest to go with the pop up.
    Oh no! Can you try downloading bubble mania then restart your dragon game to see if this pop goes away(and no more show up!)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Oh no! Can you try downloading bubble mania then restart your dragon game to see if this pop goes away(and no more show up!)
    ... Downloaded Bubble Mania, restarted dragon story, deleted bubble mania. The Castle Story pop up came back... This game already has too many pop ups every time I open it. This is ridiculous

Fashion Designer
    Same problems here! If I install a game an other pop-up shows up. I can't install them all without deleting an other. And they show up very often! No goals to get gold, because I already played this games (I understand that), but please stop this annoying pop-ups...

Fashion Designer
    Sometimes they come up twice while playing. I understand that they're trying to promote other games but goals + double pop-ups (yes, I sometimes click one away and it comes back minutes later) + balloon is simply absurd. Last month there was the Fantasy Forest Story pop-ups I simply could not get rid of because I couldn't install the app.
    Tone it down Storm8. We already know about your other apps and choose not to play them

Executive Chef
    I am not having this problem on Android and since reading this thread I've been in a few times as a little test.

I did download Castle Story about a week or more ago when prompted, but I'm not getting any pop-ups or anything.

Just adding info.

Rhino Keeper
    I've downloaded Castle story when this pop-up which I've played and deleted long time ago. As there's no gold rewards, I deleted it again and now the pop - up is back! It's really annoying! Same with bubble mania.
    Give me some gold if u(storm8) want to be this annoying!

Executive Chef
    I always get gold rewards. Something very different between my experience and yours by the sound of it.

Fashion Designer
    @Deede99 Have you got a pop up from a game you played already for the gold rewards? That's when the problems starts. A few weeks ago we don't get a pop up on the ID's if we had played the game, now we get pop-ups (sometimes every 10 minutes) for a game to install, but we don't get the goal, so no gold because we already got that months ago. After installing the game it's gone, but another pop up from another game shows every time. So We must install all the games again and again if S8 promote it for the newer S8-players... :-(

Executive Chef
    Hi Jackie, no, no pop ups like that at all. I only ever download the games when prompted and only to get the rewards. Got the rewards, a couple I've played to get the second reward, no pop ups, no problems at all. Honestly. I don't even think I got an initial pop up, just the little icon on the side of the screen.

Oh, and yes, I had/have goals. They just sit there until I achieve them or disappear if I don't. No reminders or anything.

I first downloaded DS in August this year, just before all the extra land was released, so I'm a newer player if that is any help.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast