Thread: Endless Gifter?

Endless Gifter?

Has anyone else experienced the Endless Gifter? Both times it has been the same woman (darker skin with ombr? highlights) and no matter how many times I tap, she keeps gifting me both money and inventory! The cool thing is, my inventory maxed out both times and I was able to keep collecting! If it's a bug, it's good while it lasts and if it's legit, I'm stoked to have her as a game addition! Anyone else had her come in?

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah it happened with me too! Not sure it's a good thing when you are near your limit in inventory!

Quote Originally Posted by Tccelizabeth View Post
    Has anyone else experienced the Endless Gifter? Both times it has been the same woman (darker skin with ombr? highlights) and no matter how many times I tap, she keeps gifting me both money and inventory! The cool thing is, my inventory maxed out both times and I was able to keep collecting! If it's a bug, it's good while it lasts and if it's legit, I'm stoked to have her as a game addition! Anyone else had her come in?
    I've had it happen with Jack the dry-goods store owner as well, so it's not just limited to Charlotte. I collected some coins, chocolate and honey, and just went to the pantry afterward and dropped all of both to avoid locking up my inventory.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, the team is aware of this and it should be fixed in the next version update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, the team is aware of this and it should be fixed in the next version update.
    This happened to me yesterday with thank you notes and I ended up having to delete my inventory of thank you notes because my pantry was full. Ever since then, every time I click on a thank you note, I get coins. Now I won't be able to increase my pantry or stock. Is there anyway to fix that?

ETA screenshot I caught with thank you note customer leaving coins instead of thank you note:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	196.1 KB 
ID:	26349
    Last edited by liakini; 11-25-15 at 09:16 AM.