Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery : Winter/Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015

The Honorable Panda

Bakery : Winter/Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015

Hey guys, winter and the Holidays are coming soon!!

What new winter/Holiday things would you like to see added to the game?

Please post your suggestions here.

Last edited by kooky panda; 11-13-15 at 03:53 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    I want nice decor i will be back with pics in a second but decor decor decor! i want gingerbread counters/box/chairs/tables. I want truffle chairs and i want christmas lights decor and windows I want a huge xmas tree with a huge star on top and with animated lights.

AND MOST OF ALL I WANT ROYAL SUGAR PARTY!
    Last edited by aiyoosha; 11-14-15 at 11:04 AM.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    i'd like a bakery-specific christmas tree, which has food ornaments like sugar cookies, or faux-food ornaments, or shiny whisks and other utensils and such. (that was how i decorated my tree a couple years ago, except for the real food, cause bugs. it was pretty cute, if i do say so myself ) i know there's a donut tree, but i don't like donuts that much.

and, as always, TRUFFLE CHAIRS!!!

some new gingerbread stuff would also be nice. nothing wrong with the old stuff, but since it's so popular…

and i really like the mint tree from the candy box with the red & white candies. you could make cone trees out of gumdrops and jelly beans and such too, i think.

ooh, i'd love to see loretta in a festive apron, as youki suggests below! i think i'd want her more as a standalone, cause i like to keep my characters in the kitchen.

for foods, my suggestions are:
    meringue cookies (i personally like hazelnut ones best, but think the plain white kiss-shaped ones are prettiest)
    blondies (not something that's always part of my christmas cookie baking, but we really should have them in the game)
    brownies that are tree-shaped instead of heart-shaped
    a whole appliance that makes different colors of ribbon candy! cause that might be a fun looking appliance.
    marshmallows in various flavors
    Last edited by twospoons; 11-13-15 at 04:15 PM. Reason: keep adding more stuff.

Farm Supplier
    Not sure if its already been done or not (as only been playing for 2 and a half mths) so apologies if it has been done.
    I would like to see:

* All the characters like Aunt Loretta, Hazel, Natasha, etc all drssed in festive outfits and sitting down to a slap up Xmas dinner with mulled wine, Xmas pud/mince pies or other festive baked goods. The table will have nice Xmas d?cor and Xmas crackers on top.

* A festive Santa on a sleigh being pulled along by all 8 reindeers (The sleigh could be covered with festive d?cor like bells, holly, tinsel, Xmas lights etc and have presents or a sack of presents in the sleigh.

* A family of 3 or 4 penguins/polar bears or snowmen doing something cool/fun (not sure what though lol).

* I know we have had many Xmas trees on BS, but what about one with sparkly baubles and flashing Xmas lights on!!! It would be awesome! The lights could be in festive colours or just clear colour for those that don't want colourful lights on their tree.

* Santa coming down a chimney with a sack of presents or eating a cookie from a plate that has been left out for him on a special side table by the fireplace (which will have Xmas stockings hung on it and other festive d?cor on). And the Xmas tree could be next to the fireplace. Hey, he could have just finished putting the presents under the tree and in the stockings!

That's all I can think of for the moment. Not very exciting ideas, but love the festive season, so can't wait for my 1st Xmas in BS & RS!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i'd like a bakery-specific christmas tree, which has food ornaments like sugar cookies, or faux-food ornaments, or whisks and such. (that was how i decorated my tree a couple years ago, except for the real food, cause bugs. it was pretty cute, if i do say so myself ) i know there's a donut tree, but i don't like donuts that much.

and, as always, TRUFFLE CHAIRS!!!

That sounds lovely twospoons! I also had a tree which I decorated with fake cookies, candy canes & gingerbread men a few yrs ago. Great idea hun. Would be awesome to have cooking utensils in festive patterns/colours on it - very unique and different!!

Farm Supplier
    I was typing up my post when aiyoosha and twospoons posted lol. Yes aiyoosha, it will be so nice to have animated/flashing lights on a nice big tree with a huge sparkly star on top!

Rhino Keeper
    Well since its almost Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have a few suggestions.

1. A turkey table.

2. A table that's shaped like a tree.

3. A Santa table.

4. A type of food. A gingerbreadhouse? Christmas oven, Cooking 2 hours, and severing is 500.

5. Snow titles.

This is all I have.

Fashion Designer
    Anything involving snowflakes is good with me.
    Love to see more door designs!
    Penguins around an iceberg
    Snow owl, fox, bunny, seals
    Narcissus
    Silver & Jingle Bells

Xmas cookies, fudge
    Hot drinks
    Xmas tree decorated cake
    Snow mountain cake, bottom layer could be a skating rink

Love the truffle idea for tables and chairs! Can I get my fave? Champagne Truffles!!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by youki388 View Post
    I was typing up my post when aiyoosha and twospoons posted lol. Yes aiyoosha, it will be so nice to have animated/flashing lights on a nice big tree with a huge sparkly star on top!
    and and you know those pink tiles will be sooooooo nice to get! we all want those too. i need to find all those pics but im busy being distracted by paranormal witness.

if anyone can find all the xmas pics ill be so happy XD
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

i want gingerbread stuff!!!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast