Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant: Winter/Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Pixiegamers post is amazing! Please listen up, s8!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Pixiegamer, I was going to comment on some of your mostly lovely ideas, but one of them was gran-gran got run over by a reindeer. I hope you're properly ashamed of yourself.

(still a better song than the Christmas shoes)
    Are you saying that particular suggestion was considered a 'mostly lovely' idea?

Honestly, of all my suggestions, that's the one I want least to become a reality, for hopefully obvious reasons But hopefully that one suggestion doesn't discount the rest of my post in your eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    Pixiegamers post is amazing! Please listen up, s8!
    Thank you! I hope some of the ideas will make it into the game
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Are you saying that particular suggestion was considered a 'mostly lovely' idea?

Honestly, of all my suggestions, that's the one I want least to become a reality, for hopefully obvious reasons But hopefully that one suggestion doesn't discount the rest of my post in your eyes!
    i was going to scold myself for the imprecise language, but then again, the concept does involve gran-gran, and not phoebe, so maybe it was just an unconscious display of my anti-phoebe bias.

More winter flooring like ice or snow or snow or winter grass with leaves. Something to really build an outdoor space.

Love to see the customers in little jackets and hats too.

Outdoor play items, snowball fights; abominable snowman, snowmen, sleds and a big outdoor Christmas tree!

-Helper Phoebe! Aka, Phoebe dressed up as an elf. She's had a number of outfits already, so why not? Speaking of which...
    Alternatively, Phoebe in the outfit she's wearing below, from the RS: Christmas version preview. She looks super cute, and the artwork already sorta exists for it, so please? It would also be great if the other items in the picture (the snowy tree, ice sculpture, nutcracker, and holiday train) could be brought back or introduced.

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Yes the tree and nutcracker guy.

Winter nights PLEASE. Silver bells, strings of lights to hang on walls, and stars... lots of stars (perhaps with the winter nights). Dark snowy floors, Santa and his 8 reindeer, a sleigh ride, peppermint recipes... a few ideas for goals/updates. I know they're random, I'm just throwing them out there 😄

I have one only hope - decorations for coins , not for gems pleaaaase!

-New Year's Eve Hors D'oeuvres, like Spinach Dip, Pita with Tapenade, Artichoke Bruschetta, Cheese Fondue, Stuffed Figs, Cheese and Crackers, etc.

-Alternatively, a Cheese Fondue Machine, with recipes like Dipped Breads, Dipped Artichokes, and Dipped Pretzels, or other yummy dippers!
    Hmm... we got Artichoke Cheese Dip with the Holiday Stove this week. I hope that isn't a coincidence!

Need Me? Send me a PM

Farm Supplier
    I agree with MamaFoodie. More than anything I would like those recipes unlocked! Makes me crazy to see them but not be able to use them.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast