Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Winter/Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015

Rhino Keeper
    A Christmas stocking dragon would be nice where a cute little dragon is peeking out the stocking and it would grow to the size of Tiny.

Maybe a Christmas lights dragon based on the Valentine dragon would be pretty cool. The wings could have like a luminescent glow & the tail could have a gold star at the end. Maybe it's typing could be white, red, & rainbow/green

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    I think most players are busy levelling up existing dragons, and trying to get ones they've missed, lol!
    More dragons, more headaches

So in the holiday spirit, please no limited-time new ones

Suggestions:
    * A '12 days of Christmas' Spin the Wheel, where ALL the prizes are dragons (Xmas themed and expired)
    * A Christmas Tale (Dragon Tale)
    * Arctic Isles become Christmas Isles, and our Arctic dragons become useable in tourneys!
    I love the idea of 12 days christmas spin to win wheel with all expire dragons on the wheel, only dragons!. Afterall its Xmas, season of giving!

And if we couldn't get a free gold producing dragons at least put it on 90% sales so its affordable for most of us?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    A Christmas stocking dragon would be nice where a cute little dragon is peeking out the stocking and it would grow to the size of Tiny.
    Good idea. I'm not a fan of christmas-themed dragons, but they could easily use the design of the Jack O' Dragon and it would probably look cute.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    A wreath dragon or snow globe dragon could be cool!
    SNOW GLOBE!!! That sounds awesome. Kinda like Atlas, only with a snow globe on it's back?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    I think most players are busy levelling up existing dragons, and trying to get ones they've missed, lol!
    More dragons, more headaches

So in the holiday spirit, please no limited-time new ones

Suggestions:
    * A '12 days of Christmas' Spin the Wheel, where ALL the prizes are dragons (Xmas themed and expired)
    * A Christmas Tale (Dragon Tale)
    * Arctic Isles become Christmas Isles, and our Arctic dragons become useable in tourneys!
    YES. These suggestions are AWESOME. I will second these.

As far as new dragons... someone mentioned one based on Valentine design. Yes, I would love to see one that spits out (breathes out?) sparkly snowflakes! Maybe the Ice Queen dragon will do this?? *SQUEE*
    Last edited by blackeneddove; 11-17-15 at 02:08 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I love the snowglobe idea too but would love for that to be the habitat that holds the Christmas type dragons

How about something to do with the scrooge story - Christmas Past, Present, Future. Also, Tiny Tim & Scrooge dragons!

{Edited: Apparently the last name of one of the most famous authors of all time is considered a swear word, lmao}
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I love the snowglobe idea too but would love for that to be the habitat that holds the Christmas type dragons

How about something to do with the scrooge story - Christmas Past, Present, Future. Also, Tiny Tim & Scrooge dragons!

{Edited: Apparently the last name of one of the most famous authors of all time is considered a swear word, lmao}
    That sounds fantastic! Charles ****ens is one of my favorites, and what's Christmas without A Christmas Carol? This could be the theme for the Dragon Tales! ;-)
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Executive Chef
    I would like to be able to have the past holiday dragons that were only exclusive to iOS on the spin wheel or to breed.

I would also like to see a WORLD event WITH a themed Christmas dragon habitat instead of having to buy a 4 hold one for gold, it shouldn't be.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by noah1164 View Post
    I love when they have the Halloween theme of the isles with the music to go with it.
    Why not have a Christmas theme also during Christmas. Like snow covered trees, snow on the ground or patches of snow. Instead of the pumpkins and tombstones like in Halloween, have snowmen or decorated trees. You get the picture. Something that takes me into the Winter world of Dragon Story.
    I do, too! I think this is a wonderful suggestion. One I hope they consider. ;-)
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast