Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Flash Tournament! 11/13/15 - Feast Beast

Executive Chef
    Hello against a tournament, good luck all

RD.1 Prize Pony LVL 4 gems strongly, gems critical win against Racmoon LVL 1
    RD.2 Captain K9 earth critical, police badge win against Confetti Yeti LVL 2
    RD.3 Ruby Razorback Epic fire strongly, crystal weak, fire critical win against Onyx Ox LVL 4
    RD.4 Crystal Unicorn Epic crystal strongly, crystal strongly, crystal critical win against Rockodile LVL 5
    RD.5 Trick-or-Treent Epic wood weak, dark weak, wood critical win against Plutopus LVL 6
    RD.6 Cactus Kitsune Epic nature strongly, fire critical win against Grassquatch LVL 7
    RD.7 Neapolitiger Epic lost, Wilde Wondercat LVL 10 lost, Ruby Razorback Epic fire critical win against Krampus LVL 9
    RD.8 Station Dalmation Epic police badge strongly, fire critical win against Sobek LVL 10
    RD.9 Lionheart LVL 12 lost pumkin neutral, earth 2x strongly, Obsidian Cyclops Epic crystal, earth critical win against Lightning Leopard LVL 12
    RD.10 Cactus Kitsune Epic fire strongly, fire strongly, fire critical win against Vinotauer LVL ?
    RD.11 Bulldog Epic earth strongly, earth critical win against Fallmingo LVL 16
    RD.12 Sea Horse Epic lost, Crystal Unicorn lost, Prize Pony LVL 4 gems, gems, gems critical win against Moleten LVL 20
    RD.13 Harvest Haorder Epic 3x autumn life strongly lost, Crystal Unicorn Epic lost, Bulldog Epic lost[/COLOR], Golden Retriever Epic gems strongly, gems strongly, gems critical win against Magnetic Mouse LVL 18
    RD.14 Crystal Unicorn Epic crystal critical win against Yak-o-Lantern LVL 19
    RD.15 Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Eerie Owl Epic fire strongly, fire critical, fire strongly win against Twilight Troll LVL 20
    RD.16 Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Matripony Epic lost, Cactus Kitsune Epic lost, Emerald Dragon Epic crystal, nature critical win against Werewolf LVL 20
    RD.17 Charger Epic lost, Great Danebow Epic lost, Saintly Bernard Epic police badge critical, police badge strongly win against Goblin Gobbler LVL ?
    RD.18 Emerald Dragon Epic lost, Crystal Unicorn Epic lost, Saintly Bernard Epic lost, Quarz Quetzalcoatel LVL 4 lost, Golden Retriever Epic lost, Lionheart LVL 14 pumkin 3x strongly lost, Harvest Haorder Epic lost, Matripony Epic valentin, valentin, valentin critical win against Feast Beast LVL 20
    I finished the tournament, the round 18 was very hard for me. Congratulations to all where Feast Beast won. Good luck to all still fighting now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	26079

Fashion Designer
    Didn't participate in this tournament. Stuck on level 6 for a day, thought I don't have time to check the game every hour, and decided not to worry about it lol. For me 3 days is not enough, especially when I constantly stuck on some level and can't pass it with 7 or so attempts. Oh well maybe next time :>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Didn't participate in this tournament. Stuck on level 6 for a day, thought I don't have time to check the game every hour, and decided not to worry about it lol. For me 3 days is not enough, especially when I constantly stuck on some level and can't pass it with 7 or so attempts. Oh well maybe next time :>
    Yes the fights are not easy and very tricky at times.
    I managed it becoz I spent gold to expedite it.
    Anyway the animals are nothing special , Most of us still have a lot of them in store. Not easy to expand so cant buy habitats eventhough we have the coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Yes the fights are not easy and very tricky at times.
    I managed it becoz I spent gold to expedite it.
    Anyway the animals are nothing special , Most of us still have a lot of them in store. Not easy to expand so cant buy habitats eventhough we have the coins.
    Yes I agree with you, I'm on the Limit of the Habitats and like all long-term player and TL gives us a lot of animals but no increase of the habitats. Sorry that sounds a bit too hard what I wrote there, I mean there are too few habitats for the amount of animals that comes in a week with the tournament, events, etc. coming out
    Last edited by Drachenia; 11-15-15 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Added

Executive Chef
    I cant beat round 18
    I used unicorn , toy poodle , vinotaure
    And lion heart
    I forget who else
    Not much time left too

Executive Chef
    Finally finished! Sped twice as I need to go to bed soon. Finally beat the last round with my level 9 Peony Pony! Overall record was 18-18.

14) Yak-o-Lantern defeated by Rainguin {earth} (2 losses)
    15) Twilight Troll defeated by Pyro Pony {fire} (1 loss)
    16) Werewolf defeated by Crystal Unicorn {gem} (1 loss)
    17) Goblin Gobbler defeated by Rainguin {water}
    18) Feast Beast defeated by Peony Pony {spring} (6 losses)
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I cant beat round 18
    I used unicorn , toy poodle , vinotaure
    And lion heart
    I forget who else
    Not much time left too
    we are facing an Earth/Nature in the last one.
    I used SideKicker. Nature did it ( good against Earth)

Executive Chef
    It is best to use whatever comes very close, too.
    Just need a little luck.

If we lose too many times, there could be a software glitch. So I try to switch to other TL games or other Accounts and later come back to it.
    Last edited by Sumercarefree; 11-15-15 at 11:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    I really like this one so had to spend some gems to complete it. Tournaments are so hard sometimes! I got really stuck on the magnetic mouse for a while and I don't know why but the ware wolf always gives me such trouble to! So glad I got him on one of the spin to wins lol! I beat the feast beast with my cactus kitsune, I find that one quite helpful!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Hi,
    I'm sorry I didn't see this post of yours in time. What I normally do is to pick an animal that preferably has two strong elements against the respective opponent. If I don't have such an animal, I take care that at least one element that I have is strong and the other one neutral. I try to avoid using weak elements against the various animals. In Chippychan's post you can see which elements are strong, neutral and weak.
    Sometimes single element animals may be preferred, I'm not sure. When striking in the fights I always stick with the strong elements only (never a neutral or a weak one). When my animal has two strong elements I alternate between them when striking.

Thank you so much. Your strategy explains why following your list seems to help me the most, along with Chippychan's guide. I've been referencing her guide when I'm in doubt about which element you used. Thanks again!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast