Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

I have a question.. is super rare or ultra rare more rare?

is ultra rare or super rare more rare?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudTiger3000 View Post
    is ultra rare or super rare more rare?
    Ultra rare is more rare.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

After playing this game for years then dropping then coming back a few months ago i FINALLY GOT THE FREAKIN UNICORN!!!! Oh my god i thought i was going to faint and my boss thinks im a lunatic jumping around screaming about getting a unicorn!!!

lvl 10 dream bat
    lvl 4 fennec shox

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51340574485_72a382bedb_b.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	138.7 KB 
ID:	60202

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by theladylaura View Post
    After playing this game for years then dropping then coming back a few months ago i FINALLY GOT THE FREAKIN UNICORN!!!! Oh my god i thought i was going to faint and my boss thinks im a lunatic jumping around screaming about getting a unicorn!!!

lvl 10 dream bat
    lvl 4 fennec shox

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51340574485_72a382bedb_b.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	138.7 KB 
ID:	60202
    Congratulations! That's awesome! And now you can use it to make more crystal animals, if you want to. Even though they are all listed as Ultra Rare, some of the crystal animals do seem to come along more easily than others. I have found Quart Quetzalcoatl, which I also happen to think is one of the prettiest, one of the easiest ones to breed. Garnet Griffin is also fairly "common."

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Nice thread! I'm also a thread hijacker

Here are my first 3 ultra rare breeds:
    8th August - Crystal Unicorn {Hydro Yak x Fire Glider}
    31st August - Obsidian Cyclops {Crystal Unicorn x Racmoon}
    14th September - Obsidian Cyclops {Crystal Unicorn x Grassquatch}

After my second Cyclops, I thought these ultras would become a monthly occurrence for me! ...
    We are now in November, and no others have been bred. Lol.

Thank you for posting what you used to breed the Crystal Unicorn! I have been using only the first 4 element mixes as I did not originally think Dark/Electric counted due to the early threads (bless Zenobia?s guide to expansion and rarity/coin production to habitat size use). At the time there were only the first four elements and so I have only been mixing nature/earth/water/fire so I appreciate it! It will be much easier to get other creatures and save time with at least 6 mixes.

If anyone see?s this- I assume Treent counts as well, but do elements like ex: space/ gem/ spooky/ mythic/ egypt/ spring/ Traveler/ etc. count? Especially if it was a goal like ?Planetary Pals? - Lemucury/Plutopus space = water + earth or the Giza Camel (Egypt/Dark): breed Dark + Earth / Tanzantelope (Traveler/Water) breed Earth + Water; [I]if it was an already existing element used to create it? [/I]

TLDR; Thank you for sharing the elements/ types you used (and that more than the ordinal 4 elements can be mixed for a Crystal Unicorn! Can all elements be used or only elements that are not created by the basics like (Lullabison: music/water = technical double water to breed).

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970