Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Executive Chef
    @31aug2002 congrats!!! You are on a roll!

I got a lucky (except for the Storybook) 45-timer too today! Exciting to see what it turns out to be!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	26634

Executive Chef
    Big congrats to 31aug2002 and SandyBellee: the both of you seem to have no trouble in breeding out gem animals!
    I hope I can join your ranks too. In a few hours my first Crystal Unicorn will be a level 10 and then I can make the first breeding with it. I don't know yet with which animal to pair it....
    Exciting! I hope...:P

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Sandybellee and congratulations !!
    Thank you Olafo!! Sending all lucky vibes to you!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    @31aug2002 congrats!!! You are on a roll!

I got a lucky (except for the Storybook) 45-timer too today! Exciting to see what it turns out to be!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	26634
    Congratulations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations.
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Can't wait to be part of this club, hehe! Congratulations to all of you! So far, I haven't gotten any ultra rare by breeding, but soon I'll put my Unicorn to work on it

Executive Chef
    I've got something to saayyy,
    I got a Ruby Razorback today!

\O/ \O/ \O/

Now THAT was really quick! It only took the Pyro Pony and Crystal Unicorn 10 attempts to "get it right". Wow! I'm really happy with this! I love the Ruby Razorback!

@SandyBellee: I've been peeking at your forest a few times today. I saw the Reckless Roc (SP?) egg there and also saw that you are now keeping an empty nest. I shall anxiously keep looking to see which egg goes to your nest...

Name:  image.png
Views: 184
Size:  1.13 MB
    Last edited by ogreve; 12-07-15 at 09:13 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post

\O/ \O/ \O/

Now THAT was really quick! It only took the Pyro Pony and Crystal Unicorn 10 attempts to "get it right". Wow! I'm really happy with this! I love the Ruby Razorback!

@SandyBellee: I've been peeking at your forest a few times today. I saw the Reckless Roc (SP?) egg there and also saw that you are now keeping an empty nest. I shall anxiously keep looking to see which egg goes to your nest...

Wow wow wow!!! Big congrats!!! That's so great and it really was very fast! Glad to see your Crystal Unicorn proved its worth already.

Yes, I hatched Reckless Roc to get the 10 gems and I'm going to speed the rest of the breeding before going to sleep tonight. I'll also post here what it is when the egg goes on the nest.

Fashion Designer

\O/ \O/ \O/

Congratulations!!
    Your Crystal unicorn has started paying back its dividend!!
    Happy for you!!

Rhino Keeper

\O/ \O/ \O/

Congratulations! Very exciting! This has prompted me to ask a question in the breeding combos thread. Your forest is going to be full of gem hybrids at this rate!

Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast