Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    OMG!!!! Right after Onyx Direwolf I now have a 48hr egg with Crystal Unicorn and Pyro Pony!!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    Latoyab211

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Breeding for Growlin I got a Spinel Ravenstag today using Crystal Unicorn & Chameneon. This was on my MenollyPiper account, which only has one other Crystal hybrid - a Jade Kirin. Too bad they're both Crystal/Dark, but still - always exciting to see that big breeding time!
    Congratulations neighbor!!!
    Latoyab211

Executive Chef
    Surprise, surprise. Too bad i already had a Pearl Peryton

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181002_060619.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	47663
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

My last successful Ultra Rare breeding was for an Obsidian Cyclopes; took me more than a year of trying.

Would love to continue trying for these Crystal ultra rare creatures but I have absolutely no more space in my forest and I am NOT going to allow myself to be arm-twisted into forking out money to buy (or upgrade) 5-creature habitats that they are throwing at us.

Rhino Keeper
    Got a ruby razorback trying for the slumbear!!! Used crystal unicorn and stormadillo. Only 5 more crystal animals to go and I will have at least one of each Breedable animal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Got a ruby razorback trying for the slumbear!!! Used crystal unicorn and stormadillo. Only 5 more crystal animals to go and I will have at least one of each Breedable animal.
    Yay! Congratulations! My older account is down to where all it's missing is crystal animals. My newer account progressed more quickly than the other and only needs Hippogryph and Zapra in addition to crystal hybrids.

I actually got a Valkyrie

I'd lost count of my attempts to get this and had assumed that it truly was a creature of myth and legends, but for it to appear now when I have no room to house it?

Banned
    I'm using Celtic Kite and CU and have a 45 hour timer, so it is either an Emerald Dragon or a Ruby Razorback! I hope it's the former as I already have an RR on my older account. I don't have an ED on either account. Either way, transferring it to the nest from the breeding den will be a nice way to close out this LB, and hatching the egg should give me a good start to the next event, which should be a Forest Party.

Fashion Designer
    I got a Granite Golem the other day on my Persepheny account. Sadly, I can't remember which combination I used. I do know I tried it again just in case and didn't get a repeat, so I guess that's why I forgot. I go through phases where I'm super-vigilant tracking my breeds, and then I stop caring for a while.

But right now, since there's nothing breedable on sale that I don't already have, I'm testing special element breeds for their alternate elements. One of these days I might get caught up. ANYWAY, I just got a 48-hour timer with Crystal Unicorn & Stately Stallion. So far from my testing, it looks like Royal either throws Earth or Fire, so this could either be a Garnet Griffin (most likely, I believe - I've bred more of these than any other Crystal hybrid) or possibly another Granite Golem - which would be AWESOME because this is on my Sakrysta account, which doesn't have one yet (and still has plenty of room for new animals).
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Yay!!! 41 hour egg! Is there something else besides Quetzalcoatl with 41 hours? I am very egg-cited to have another one. Bred two ultras last year, this for sure is a nice surprise to start the New Year.