Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    OMG!!!
    After Months of trying for crystal unicorn ,this past week I got one . After that I have been trying unsuccessfully to breed all the new and limited animals . No Cranbeary for me or the brave eagle( well that is still there) .
    So after I put in my latest fail , a fire glider trying to get money badger, in the nest , I went in for a 4 element breeding in the hopes of getting either the puffin or the brave eagle. ... And here is what I get (Double drumroll)
    Attachment 26242

A SECOND CRYSTAL UNICORN!!
    That's 2 in 2 weeks
    Oh dear now not only do I have to do crazy farming but will have to buy another habitat to house it !!
    Another one? Wow, congrats again! You should buy a lotto ticket

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    My luck has been rather amazing lately.

My secondary account has not been fortunate enough to breed ANY Ultra-Rares (no gemstones and the only treasure animal it has is from buying it on sale) but in the last 2 weeks that account has been lucky enough to breed not one, but TWO crystal unicorns (!). While my first unicorn was evolving I decided to throw another 4 elements into the breeding den and was shocked to get another 45 Hour timer. Whats even better is that I also managed to breed the limited Cranbeary between unicorns.

Then, this morning on my main account, in one of attempts at the Trick-or-Treent using a Crystal Unicorn/Aurora Pegasus I got my first gem hybrid 45 hour timer. Yay! So it's either Jade Kirin or Emerald Dragon.

Congrats to everyone who's been lucky in breeding lately!
    Congrats on your lucky streak! Enjoy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    OMG!!!
    After Months of trying for crystal unicorn ,this past week I got one . After that I have been trying unsuccessfully to breed all the new and limited animals . No Cranbeary for me or the brave eagle( well that is still there) .
    So after I put in my latest fail , a fire glider trying to get money badger, in the nest , I went in for a 4 element breeding in the hopes of getting either the puffin or the brave eagle. ... And here is what I get (Double drumroll)
    Attachment 26242

A SECOND CRYSTAL UNICORN!!
    That's 2 in 2 weeks
    Oh dear now not only do I have to do crazy farming but will have to buy another habitat to house it !!
    Wow! Huge congrats!!! That's some awesome luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I only managed to breed 2 ultra rares, Cystal Unicorn and Money Badger. Money Badger was my first an I got it after playingthe game for a month almost. Crystal Unicorn came two weeks later but since then no success
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Rhino Keeper
    In the last week and a half I've had such great luck!! I can scarcely believe it myself. My latest eggs have been 1 Musical,2 Hermes,1 Hippogriff, 1 Griffin,and today I get a Aetna egg!! Oh I am so excited!!! Can't wait. Need tons of apples though ug but that's the cool part the payoff for many hours of duds and duplicates that I traded for gems. Plus clearing 7 huge trees,upgrading habitats. Whew time for an apple😀

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Another one? Wow, congrats again! You should buy a lotto ticket
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Wow! Huge congrats!!! That's some awesome luck!
    Thank you !!!
    I am sending all my luck to everyone out there , hope you get what you desire!!

Here is the 2nd one in the nest!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	995.3 KB 
ID:	26279

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I bred the Unicorn. I'm level 16. Only took me 3 days. It feels awesome to say that after 3 years on DS and no diamond there.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I bred the Unicorn. I'm level 16. Only took me 3 days. It feels awesome to say that after 3 years on DS and no diamond there.
    Only 3 days? Wow, congrats! That's some luck. Took me a year to breed my first one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    That's amazing!!! Big congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Now this has got to be some weird luck, good though!!
    In my android account I am only at level 16 .Though have expanded to dark element but haven't bred a Skyger as can't afford the habitat as yet. So just have randomly been putting in 4 element attempts and on my 3rd attempt I get a 45 hr timer!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	883.0 KB 
ID:	26605

Now that's 3 Crystal Unicorns in 4 weeks. 2 in my main iOS account and 1 in my android account (Forest name - Lost World)
    I have 90 hrs to collect coins for the habitat to house this beauty and also collect food for the hungry waif!!
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 12-04-15 at 08:38 PM.

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast