Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Fashion Designer
    My luck has been rather amazing lately.

My secondary account has not been fortunate enough to breed ANY Ultra-Rares (no gemstones and the only treasure animal it has is from buying it on sale) but in the last 2 weeks that account has been lucky enough to breed not one, but TWO crystal unicorns (!). While my first unicorn was evolving I decided to throw another 4 elements into the breeding den and was shocked to get another 45 Hour timer. Whats even better is that I also managed to breed the limited Cranbeary between unicorns.

Then, this morning on my main account, in one of attempts at the Trick-or-Treent using a Crystal Unicorn/Aurora Pegasus I got my first gem hybrid 45 hour timer. Yay! So it's either Jade Kirin or Emerald Dragon.

Congrats to everyone who's been lucky in breeding lately!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    My luck has been rather amazing lately.

My secondary account has not been fortunate enough to breed ANY Ultra-Rares (no gemstones and the only treasure animal it has is from buying it on sale) but in the last 2 weeks that account has been lucky enough to breed not one, but TWO crystal unicorns (!). While my first unicorn was evolving I decided to throw another 4 elements into the breeding den and was shocked to get another 45 Hour timer. Whats even better is that I also managed to breed the limited Cranbeary between unicorns.

Then, this morning on my main account, in one of attempts at the Trick-or-Treent using a Crystal Unicorn/Aurora Pegasus I got my first gem hybrid 45 hour timer. Yay! So it's either Jade Kirin or Emerald Dragon.

Congrats to everyone who's been lucky in breeding lately!
    Congratulations on such a lucky streak.

Fashion Designer
    OMG!!!
    After Months of trying for crystal unicorn ,this past week I got one . After that I have been trying unsuccessfully to breed all the new and limited animals . No Cranbeary for me or the brave eagle( well that is still there) .
    So after I put in my latest fail , a fire glider trying to get money badger, in the nest , I went in for a 4 element breeding in the hopes of getting either the puffin or the brave eagle. ... And here is what I get (Double drumroll)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	272.6 KB 
ID:	26242

A SECOND CRYSTAL UNICORN!!
    That's 2 in 2 weeks
    Oh dear now not only do I have to do crazy farming but will have to buy another habitat to house it !!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    OMG!!!
    After Months of trying for crystal unicorn ,this past week I got one . After that I have been trying unsuccessfully to breed all the new and limited animals . No Cranbeary for me or the brave eagle( well that is still there) .
    So after I put in my latest fail , a fire glider trying to get money badger, in the nest , I went in for a 4 element breeding in the hopes of getting either the puffin or the brave eagle. ... And here is what I get (Double drumroll)

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	272.6 KB 
ID:	26242

That's 2 in 2 weeks
    Oh dear now not only do I have to do crazy farming but will have to buy another habitat to house it !!

OMG so exciting. Congrats. Send some of your luck my way plz...I've been 4 element breeding for my 1st unicorn while trying for the cranberry & now turkey fowl. I managed to get the eagle with a 4 element attempt. Again - congrats!!
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Thank You HappyHeartBakery!!!

I was finally able to breed a Jade Kirin, I have wanted one since it first came out and I am soooo happy I was finally able to breed one! Next up is the Perl Peyton, it would be amazing to breed one in December what an awesome Christmas gift that would be!

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	223.8 KB 
ID:	26257

Executive Chef
    OMG!!!

That's 2 in 2 weeks
    Congratulations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBunnyDragon View Post
    I was finally able to breed a Jade Kirin, I have wanted one since it first came out and I am soooo happy I was finally able to breed one! Next up is the Perl Peyton, it would be amazing to breed one in December what an awesome Christmas gift that would be!
    Congratulations.

Executive Chef
    That's 2 in 2 weeks
    Wow! That's truly amazing, congrats!!!
    Heh, you achieved what I was hoping to do and am still ***ning hard for: breed one or ideally two Crystal Unicorns before Black Friday. :P
    Despite back to back 4-element breedings (using either the QQ or ED) I haven't got any new ultras. The past few breedings have been mainly 11 hour ones. I *really* want to get an Ocean Owl (which has an 11 hour timer) so I can start trying for the Treasure Toucan too, but so far all of the 11 hour timers were Chromadiles. Currently again I have an 11 hour timer, who knows, maybe I can at least breed the Ocean Owl. There's still a bunch of dark-water animals I still need too that I somehow never seem to get. I'm currently breeding with gem-nature-dark-water. We'll see if I can get anything good out of it...

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Nina!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Wow! That's truly amazing, congrats!!!
    Heh, you achieved what I was hoping to do and am still ***ning hard for: breed one or ideally two Crystal Unicorns before Black Friday. :P
    Despite back to back 4-element breedings (using either the QQ or ED) I haven't got any new ultras. The past few breedings have been mainly 11 hour ones. I *really* want to get an Ocean Owl (which has an 11 hour timer) so I can start trying for the Treasure Toucan too, but so far all of the 11 hour timers were Chromadiles. Currently again I have an 11 hour timer, who knows, maybe I can at least breed the Ocean Owl. There's still a bunch of dark-water animals I still need too that I somehow never seem to get. I'm currently breeding with gem-nature-dark-water. We'll see if I can get anything good out of it...
    Thank you Olafo!!
    Yes I seem to be having a good turn of luck. Though last month I haven't been able to breed any limited animals!! Besides I have been busy with other things, so have not been able to play also regularly . 1st we had our big festival of Diwali and then I was traveling. As a result did not get the feast beast.
    Even in the event I am currently short of about 100 Bon bons.
    The current tournament is also turning out to be flash tournament for me as I could barely play 2-3 rounds on the 1st 2 days. Now have to pick up pace
    So this double stroke of luck was a pleasant surprise!!

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast