Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Fashion Designer
    45 hr timer while trying for an unrelated scarecrow during a storybook. every one of my gem creatures has been a "fail!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    45 hr timer while trying for an unrelated scarecrow during a storybook. every one of my gem creatures has been a "fail!"
    Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Congrats!
    Thank-you. It is especially nice to know that I'll be hatching something I don't yet have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Thank-you. It is especially nice to know that I'll be hatching something I don't yet have.
    Definitely! The excitement and suspense as well when you don't know which one it could be and at least either would b new for you! Nothing worse than waiting that long for one you already have! (Only happened to me once but that was for my second crystal unicorn so I knew what that was lol)

Fashion Designer
    It's official: Obsidian Cyclops! I let it brew for 25 hours then spent 20 gems to make room for breeding Skyger. Humph. Skyger. I really have to think of it as Bipartibison don't I?

I have 3 Crystal Unicorns and 2 Ruby Razorbacks. So yes, I have waited for the bittersweet duplicate gem creature. Luckily, once you have to get a gem habitat for the first Unicorn they are so difficult to fill that duplicates are most welcome. In my case I had used gems to get 2 grand gem groves on sale several months before having anything to put in them. Yup. 2 habitats with room for a total of 8 creatures sitting completely empty for over half a year. At this point they also contain a Garnet Griffin and a Grand (rainbow)Unicorn and there is one spot left for the new baby Obsidian Cyclops.

When the next gem creature comes along I'll have to make choices as to whether I place it or another in a gem habitat or one matching the second element.

I sort of like the idea of keeping the gem animals in gem habitats, I mean, wow, to actually need more than two grand habitats to house them all is Huge; but at this stage of the game I have over a billion coins, I actually have a 3rd gem habitat that I won in a spin to win that has been sitting in storage forever, waiting to be needed, I don't need the coin storing abilities of the gem habitats and I do need to try to only place habitats that I have more than 1 creature for. I may place gem animals in other habitats until I have enough to fill a gem habitat to capacity. At that point placing a small gem habitat from storage will be sweet....

For now though, I don't plan on getting rid of gem duplicates. (Will this jinx me into getting another gem animal?!) I like my herd of Unicorns - the 3 are at the 3 levels of appearance and I want to keep them that way. The Grand Unicorn is the exotic cousin in there with them. It may be the first gem creature to move out of a gem grove and into the Party Peak habitat with its rainbow relatives. Given that we live rurally enough to regularly see wild boars and piglets I kind of like my two Razorbacks in the evolved and baby form together as well. They would possibly be happy to transfer to a Lava Lagoon. Or a Glass Grove.

Executive Chef
    I would keep gem duplicates to. I kept my second unicorn, it's at level 5 while the other is at 15. They are currently sharing with the garner griffin 10. My second grand gem cove has my sapphire Cthulhu 15, emerald dragon and grand unicorn both 10. They are both grand habitats so I have a space for one more in each. I want to keep the gem animals in the gem habitats, I like having the animals in the habitats I feel are for them lol. Eg when we do a story book and a habitat comes out all those animals go in that habitat etc. I bought the small (or possibly standard) gem habitat when I first started playing but never got a unicorn for a while and soon needed space do I got rid of it and brought it back later. I only upgraded during the last sale we had. I'm hoping for more gem animals to grace my forest soon! the one i really want is the pearl! It was so exciting, I actually breed my unicorn the day before the pearl came out and I remember thinking "oh wow, Iv unlocked new animals!" I hoped that meant I would get it soon but currently no such luck lol. I only have to breed the standard lady pug then it's all gem animals I need so I can go nuts trying! Hopefully that means I'll b back on this thread soon!
    Congrats again on the cyclops!

Rhino Keeper
    Got a 45 hours while trying for the Papern Lantern resulted in a Citrine Peregrine 😊 Im really happy with the fail, I only wish it was the Valkyrie instead.. will keep on trying breeding cu+lightning leopard over and over even if it is so boring ... 😔
    I have 3 Big Gem Groves right now, will buy a grand habitat (for sale) only if i'll be so lucky to get a Pearl Peryton or Valkyrie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Got a 45 hours while trying for the Papern Lantern resulted in a Citrine Peregrine �� Im really happy with the fail, I only wish it was the Valkyrie instead.. will keep on trying breeding cu+lightning leopard over and over even if it is so boring ... ��
    I have 3 Big Gem Groves right now, will buy a grand habitat (for sale) only if i'll be so lucky to get a Pearl Peryton or Valkyrie
    Hello Tahitii Valkyrie has a breending time 48 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Tahitii Valkyrie has a breending time 48 hours
    Hello Drachenia! Oh I knew it... Hope to get that timer soon or late 😉

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Got a 45 hours while trying for the Papern Lantern resulted in a Citrine Peregrine 😊 Im really happy with the fail, I only wish it was the Valkyrie instead.. will keep on trying breeding cu+lightning leopard over and over even if it is so boring ... 😔
    Congrats! Mine also turned out to be Citrine Peregrin. Too bad since I already had one but don't have a Ruby yet so that would have been very welcome. Maybe next time!