Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Fashion Designer
    Garnet Griffin!! Product of CU and Gold Lion. I had wondered if it would be Valkyrie but I am glad just the same. I really wanted the Garnet Griffin and he completes the current collection of fire/gem breeds. Getting him marks the end - for now- of including the fire element in the mix in the den. This is my third type of gem animal.

Current count:

1. Crystal Unicorn X 3
    2. Ruby Razorback X 2
    3. Garnet Griffin: on the nest.

Executive Chef
    Congrats on Garnet Griffin!
    So you bred 3 Unicorns?
    Wow, in hundreds of 4-element attempts I never could breed that one so I bought two with the Black Friday sales. :P
    I could perhaps breed one with a Unicorn + Unicorn formula, but I don't need a third one...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    So you bred 3 Unicorns?
    Wow, in hundreds of 4-element attempts I never could breed that one so I bought two with the Black Friday sales. :P
    I could perhaps breed one with a Unicorn + Unicorn formula, but I don't need a third one...
    It would b interesting to see how many attempts that would take to get one!

45 hour timer using CU and Skyger. Was hoping for a 43 hr. timer but I'll keep trying!

Executive Chef
    Not happy. 45 hr timer with Obsidian Cyclops and Catypuss resulted in another Cyclops. Thats the only gem hybrid I have and I got another one. Beyond disappointed right now.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    I just sent the Electricutie egg to the nest, where it'll get to cook for 23 hours.
    After that, I decided to have a fully confident straight shot at the Valkyrie, looked sternly at the phone, and said "come on, you can do it!" locked in the breeding and... ...almost got what I wanted.

Name:  image.png
Views: 170
Size:  1.13 MB

Soooo, a second Peregrine is on the way! I hope it doesn't mess up whatever we have to do for the "second anniversary" update that we'll likely get tonight.

Executive Chef
    I just sent the Electricutie egg to the nest, where it'll get to cook for 23 hours.
    After that, I decided to have a fully confident straight shot at the Valkyrie, looked sternly at the phone, and said "come on, you can do it!" locked in the breeding and... ...almost got what I wanted.

Soooo, a second Peregrine is on the way! I hope it doesn't mess up whatever we have to do for the "second anniversary" update that we'll likely get tonight.
    Congratulations!!!

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	32372Hi Olaf,I did it like You and got a 45 Hour Timer with Growvine and my First CU by trying for Polar Pegasus!! What can I expect?? In any cause my third gemhybrid after two Garnet Griffins !!

Executive Chef
    Yeah, nice going!!!
    Congrats!!!
    As mentioned in the other thread: with this combination and a 45 hour timer, it can only be a Jade Kirin or an Emerald Dragon. Both are nice additions to your forest.

Fashion Designer
    So you bred 3 Unicorns?
    Sorry, didn't see the thread! I have long been envious of your hybrid collection! I didn't want a third but it's cute to have a baby since he showed up. I've never got a unicorn - or any gem animal while trying for one. They all came by chance while I was trying for creatures that required a combo that happened to have 4 elements. After purchasing 2 grand gem habitats and trying for 6 months I bred the first unicorn. The other two came a full year later -one after another. I played from the beginning but was not seriously playing the first month when many players were raking in multiple unicorns and emerald dragons.

I started throwing my level 9 into the mix when breeding so I'd have a chance at hybrids. Months later came the first Ruby razorback. Then a second. Both fails after failing to achieve trios, I believe. The Garnet Griffin also was a fail after the last failed trio.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 07-18-16 at 06:43 PM.