Page 40 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Hatched Pearl Peryton, put a Koala Cadabra egg in the nest, and put CU and Cheep in the breeding den. A 41 hour timer (Quartz Cuetzalcoatl) pops up! Two gem hybrids almost back to back! YEE HAW!!!
    Come to Mama Onyx Direwolf - SOON!!
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 06-28-16 at 09:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Hatched Pearl Peryton, put a Koala Cadabra egg in the nest, and put CU and Cheep in the breeding den. A 41 hour timer (Quartz Cuetzalcoatl) pops up! Two gem hybrids almost back to back! YEE HAW!!!
    Come to Mama Onyx Direwolf - SOON!!
    Congratulations!!! I hope your streak continues.

Farm Supplier
    Eeeeek! After a long dry spell I made my first attempt for the Valkyrie and got a 45 hour timer!!! So excited, I think it's a Citrine Peregrin (crystal unicorn and lightning leopard)

Executive Chef
    Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!
    Jasper scored another one: Crystal Unicorn + Knitten Kitten gave me the very, very much desired 43 hours Onyx Direwolf timer!
    Ever since its release I've been almost non-stop trying for that one with straight Gem + Dark, which never yielded the Direwolf.
    I'm over the moon to have gotten it now, and afterwards I shall switch to aiming for Valkyrie and Sapphire Cthulhu, the only two gem animals I'm missing.

All of this does mean that I had to skip the 'hatch a Knitten Kitten' step. As I used my Knitten Kitten in the den, I'm *VERY* glad that I had used that to take care of the step where one needed to be fed 50 times.
    So, with more gems to spare, I decided to treat my forest to something nice, and upgraded two of my big Gem Coves to Grand ones (see attached screen shot), using the 50% discount. Not quite as good as last summer's price of 75 gems, but it looks like TL is not giving us such good deals anymore, so I figured I'd better go for the upgrades now that there's at least some form of discount on them, as there's no telling if a better option ever comes along.
    No gems left now for the new storybook habitat, but that's alright, as it's not really a big favourite of mine anyway.
    One final thing that will now nicely come together: the 43 hour timer in the den gives me a chance to hatch Cerberus and Hades!

Name:  IMG_8271.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  348.8 KB

Name:  IMG_8274.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  292.6 KB

At least you get gem sales. Many of us are not so lucky and our pleas go unnoticed/ignored.
    WTG on Onyx Direwolf

Executive Chef
    Thanks!
    Yes, it's really odd how something like those gem sales differs from account to account. My secondary and primary accounts both do get them, but not on the same days and times. I haven't kept track but I think I get them about once a week more or less. I wonder why it is that you don't get any at all...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!
    Jasper scored another one: Crystal Unicorn + Knitten Kitten gave me the very, very much desired 43 hours Onyx Direwolf timer!
    Ever since its release I've been almost non-stop trying for that one with straight Gem + Dark, which never yielded the Direwolf.
    I'm over the moon to have gotten it now, and afterwards I shall switch to aiming for Valkyrie and Sapphire Cthulhu, the only two gem animals I'm missing.

All of this does mean that I had to skip the 'hatch a Knitten Kitten' step. As I used my Knitten Kitten in the den, I'm *VERY* glad that I had used that to take care of the step where one needed to be fed 50 times.
    So, with more gems to spare, I decided to treat my forest to something nice, and upgraded two of my big Gem Coves to Grand ones (see attached screen shot), using the 50% discount. Not quite as good as last summer's price of 75 gems, but it looks like TL is not giving us such good deals anymore, so I figured I'd better go for the upgrades now that there's at least some form of discount on them, as there's no telling if a better option ever comes along.
    No gems left now for the new storybook habitat, but that's alright, as it's not really a big favourite of mine anyway.
    One final thing that will now nicely come together: the 43 hour timer in the den gives me a chance to hatch Cerberus and Hades!
    Congratulations!!!!

Executive Chef
    My secondary account just got 42 hours with crystal unicorn and charger. It's my first gem hybrid on that account. I'm unsure what to do next, the egg that's on the nest will b done very soon so I could bring some other animals out of storage but that would mean selling some farms as Iv no room leftand I'm already down to 4 farms! I'm not gonna make this event, I'm no where near the amount of fire works i should have so I might just sell the farms and buy some habitats. Decisions decisions, don't wanna then b short if it's a story book soon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    My secondary account just got 42 hours with crystal unicorn and charger. It's my first gem hybrid on that account. I'm unsure what to do next, the egg that's on the nest will b done very soon so I could bring some other animals out of storage but that would mean selling some farms as Iv no room leftand I'm already down to 4 farms! I'm not gonna make this event, I'm no where near the amount of fire works i should have so I might just sell the farms and buy some habitats. Decisions decisions, don't wanna then b short if it's a story book soon!
    Congratulations!!! I never sell my farms for room. I would sell off commons first. I always need farms for special events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations!!! I never sell my farms for room. I would sell off commons first. I always need farms for special events.
    Thanks. I haven't sold any farms on my main account but my secondary one is really struggling! Iv sold some commons already and still sitting at only 4 farms! Sigh, will see what commons I have left and what I can do