Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Farm Supplier
    Since I bred the last trio, nothing...no Brave Eagle, no Zombee, no Cranbeary, no Stuffin Puffin, or any other new animal....so I was trying dark/nature/fire/earth (Spruce Moose x Rubble Rooster) for any of the above and got a 45 hr timer! My first ultra rare after so many tries. My joy is somewhat tempered because I sped the unicorn out to keep trying for the Cranbeary, the only one I really want.

I had been saving gems for BF to get a hopefully get a gem or treasure, just used them all for Cranbeary.
    Last edited by skeexix; 11-18-15 at 11:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Congratulations.

Fashion Designer
    It was too much of a wait ... So sped the last 6 hrs of incubation and the baby unicorn is safely installed in its habitat!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	299 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	26185

Last edited by kooky panda; 11-19-15 at 12:32 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for putting the enlarged picture

Fashion Designer
    Wheeee! Congrats 31aug2002! Feels great, doesn't it?

New Resident
    Hello all!!!
    I have been playing this game for a while and have been following this forum for a while. You guys are all amazing and help out all the players a lot. Hence I thought to add my brags here... I have managed to breed crystal unicorn, emerald dragon and ruby razorback and to be frank all were happy fails while trying for other animals.
    And the latest that I wanted to share with all you is another fail trying for a gold lion with hareon and armadillo is an 24hr timer my first ever gem animal... Can't wait to find out which one is it.... When I saw the timer wanted to scream but stopped myself thinking that my family will think me crazy to go crazy over a game... LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Wheeee! Congrats 31aug2002! Feels great, doesn't it?
    Oh yes it's a wonderful feeling !!!
    Right now the unicorn is housed in my one and only gem grove. It's gone for its first evolution and I am waiting out the time to build enough reserve to get it to epic ASAP !!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chaaarmi View Post
    Hello all!!!
    I have been playing this game for a while and have been following this forum for a while. You guys are all amazing and help out all the players a lot. Hence I thought to add my brags here... I have managed to breed crystal unicorn, emerald dragon and ruby razorback and to be frank all were happy fails while trying for other animals.
    And the latest that I wanted to share with all you is another fail trying for a gold lion with hareon and armadillo is an 24hr timer my first ever gem animal... Can't wait to find out which one is it.... When I saw the timer wanted to scream but stopped myself thinking that my family will think me crazy to go crazy over a game... LOL
    Congrats on your successes! I believe you mean you have your first Treasure animal since you have a 24hr timer...with the breeding combo you used, I know which one it is I won't ruin the surprise for you. Congrats!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Congrats on your successes! I believe you mean you have your first Treasure animal since you have a 24hr timer...with the breeding combo you used, I know which one it is I won't ruin the surprise for you. Congrats!

Thanks hawksmoor!! ���� Finally I have a money badger.... Feeling on top of the world... ����

New Resident
    Here is my money badger...

Attachment 26226

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast