Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Executive Chef
    Thank you, guys! The egg is finally on the nest. Now to wait another 45 hours to hatch it...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I put this in the Mamaroo breeding thread, but I figured it best belonged here......Got a 48 hour timer in my quest for a Mamaroo.

I bred CU with a Stuffin Puffin.
    Just hatched my Garnet Griffin. Wow, what a long ordeal. Immediately put him in the evolution flower for its first evolution.

Executive Chef
    Just hatched my Garnet Griffin. Wow, what a long ordeal. Immediately put him in the evolution flower for its first evolution.
    Congrats! Your going to be super busy the next few days lol

Executive Chef
    Hi all,
    Congrats on the newly bred ultras!

@Sandy: Wow! A second Kirin! I see your Unicorn (if that's what you used..) has then taken another point and extended its lead over Jasper to 2 points.
    Jasper might be needing a vacation or so, it's been a while since he produced a gem hybrid. Certainly not due to lack of trying, but it just couldn't get the job done the past few weeks... :P

Fingers crossed on the Direwolf and Cthulhu.... :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Hi all,
    Congrats on the newly bred ultras!

@Sandy: Wow! A second Kirin! I see your Unicorn (if that's what you used..) has then taken another point and extended its lead over Jasper to 2 points.
    Jasper might be needing a vacation or so, it's been a while since he produced a gem hybrid. Certainly not due to lack of trying, but it just couldn't get the job done the past few weeks... :P

Fingers crossed on the Direwolf and Cthulhu.... :P
    Thanks, Olafo! It's good to hear from you. Yes, I used my Unicorn and Skyger. The Unicorn had a long rest before that breeding attempt and then immediately produced a gem hybrid so maybe Jasper could benefit from a little vacation as well. (I need to decide on a name for my Unicorn! I've been meaning to do that for a long time...)

I was mainly using my Emerald Dragon before that attempt because I was trying for a Trick-or-Treent at the same time. Finally got one so I'm very happy about that!

Good luck on breeding the Direwolf and Cthulhu very soon!

Rhino Keeper
    There is no doubt that I have a very fertile Crystal Unicorn. I was not interested in the Beegull, so I didn't even make an attempt at it. Instead I bred my CU with my Terradactyl. And I got a 45 hour timer. Which will either be a Citrine Perigrine or an Obsidian Cyclopes. This will be my 5th gem hybrid in slightly less than 2 months.

There is no doubt that I have a very fertile Crystal Unicorn. I was not interested in the Beegull, so I didn't even make an attempt at it. Instead I bred my CU with my Terradactyl. And I got a 45 hour timer. Which will either be a Citrine Perigrine or an Obsidian Cyclopes. This will be my 5th gem hybrid in slightly less than 2 months.
    That is amazing, congrats! You definitely struck gold with that CU

Rhino Keeper
    I try to conserve as many gems as possible so I rarely speed breed, but I did this time. I got the Obsidian Cyclops. I only need the Citrine Peregrine in order to have all the core elements covered, so now I will breed my CU and Lightning Leopard over and over and over.......

Executive Chef
    I try to conserve as many gems as possible so I rarely speed breed, but I did this time. I got the Obsidian Cyclops. I only need the Citrine Peregrine in order to have all the core elements covered, so now I will breed my CU and Lightning Leopard over and over and over.......
    Congratulations!!!

Rhino Keeper
    43 hour timer today from Cheep and Crystal Unicorn! My first gem hybrid and it's one of my favorites, Onyx Direwolf! Super excited!