Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I thought I'd add my breeding pair to the list:

unicorn + side kicker got me an unexpected 45 hour breed time. I was only using the unicorn to increase my chances of breeding a super rare cranbeary.

I'm hoping that somehow I get a second unicorn instead of another ruby razorback or emerald dragon. I have been trying so hard for a pearl peryton!
    Congratulations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    unicorn + side kicker got me an unexpected 45 hour breed time. I was only using the unicorn to increase my chances of breeding a super rare cranbeary.
    Congratulations!
    But.... I *think* (unless I'm mistaken) that adding a Unicorn in that mix actually decreases your chance at a Cranbeary somewhat, as you can then also get the ultra rare outcomes as has just happened to you.
    For maximum chances at the Cranbeary I think it's best to just stick with straight nature-fire breedings, without gem added into the mix.
    Also, it shouldn't be a second Unicorn as you did a 3-element breeding (nature-fire-gem), so it should be an Emerald or Ruby....
    But... it's still a GREAT "fail", congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Congrats all.
    Hope everyone eats the 'fails' they're looking for

I've been putting in my purchased pearl Peyton (got in a value pack) & Fire/nature hoping for either a 'fail' or the cranberry Hope I can post here soon...
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    I couldn't wait the full 45 hours of breeding . So sped the last 6 and after removing the ready Wyburn egg off the nest put in the ultra rare.... And it was ( drumroll)
    A CRYSTAL UNICORN !!! Yay !!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	93 
Size:	230.0 KB 
ID:	26104

Ooooh!! Now I gotta do some crazy food farming to build up my apple reserve to get this baby to epic ASAP

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    I couldn't wait the full 45 hours of breeding . So sped the last 6 and after removing the ready Wyburn egg off the nest put in the ultra rare.... And it was ( drumroll)

Ooooh!! Now I gotta do some crazy food farming to build up my apple reserve to get this baby to epic ASAP
    That's awesome! Big congrats on your Crystal Unicorn!!!

Executive Chef

Many congrats! You just found the holy grail that I'm desperately searching for too. :P
    I'm trying hard to breed one out before BF.... We'll see....
    Enjoy your Unicorn!

Executive Chef

Congrats! Ur new unicorn opens up some exciting new needing possibilities for you!

Fashion Designer

That's Awesome! CONGRATS!!!
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Olafo, Sandybellee, Silverrain1, and HappyHeartBakery!! Finally I have got it!! After months of trying .

Executive Chef
    Thank you Olafo, Sandybellee, Silverrain1, and HappyHeartBakery!! Finally I have got it!! After months of trying .
    Your welcome. Hopefully your breeding luck continues!

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast