Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Wow, after so many fails (around 300) trying to get crystal nature hybrid, i decided to try again for it during the storybook adventure and it worked, after only 3-4 fails. I couldn't believe my eyes! I will have my first emerald dragon in the nest tomorrow
    Congratulations!! A gem hybrid is always an occasion to celebrate!!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks everyone! )

Executive Chef
    While trying to breed a common Armordillo for the Hooded Robin Storybook, this 45 hour timer appeared instead. My second Gem hybrid on try #295 for a Gem Hybrid. My first one was on try #278 so I guess my second Crystal Unicorn is a lot better at producing Gem hybrids.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gem Hybrid - 2-23-2016.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	254.3 KB 
ID:	28837

I am really hoping for a Ruby Razorback since my first Gem Hybrid was an Obsidian Cyclops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    While trying to breed a common Armordillo for the Hooded Robin Storybook, this 45 hour timer appeared instead. My second Gem hybrid on try #295 for a Gem Hybrid. My first one was on try #278 so I guess my second Crystal Unicorn is a lot better at producing Gem hybrids.

I am really hoping for a Ruby Razorback since my first Gem Hybrid was an Obsidian Cyclops.
    Big congrats! Hopefully it's Ruby!

Fashion Designer

Congrats! Looks like this storybook brought us some luck

Executive Chef

I am pretty happy this morning, the 45 hour timer did turn out to be a Ruby Razorback.

Executive Chef
    I am pretty happy this morning, the 45 hour timer did turn out to be a Ruby Razorback.
    Yay - congrats! I'm very glad for you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yay - congrats! I'm very glad for you.
    Thanks. After waiting for more than 7 months to breed a Gem hybrid, I feel very fortunate to get two within a month.

Woo Hoo!! Congraulations!! So happy for you

Executive Chef
    @ninasidstorm8: Massive congrats on getting Ruby!

As for me?
    Well... This morning I left early to a client; I was a passenger in the car and stealthily decided to switch over the breedings for my attempts at a Zeus Moose. Moved a Conducktor to the nest, paired my CU with the Winter Equifox and was dumbfounded to see the following appear:

Name:  image.png
Views: 130
Size:  1.11 MB

At first (semi awake) I thought "what the .... is this timer?!" And then a split second later it dawned on me that a Pearl Peryton is incoming!
    Somehow before my third coffee it had come across as a broken den or so to be getting this long a timer. Hehehe, I nowadays always do my breedings with gem-something but one just doesn't really expect a "40-something" timer to appear! :P

Well happy with it: my first gem-water hybrid! :P

Now... I really hope that tonight Pisces is released AND that I can use the Spruce Moose or Beever egg from the Spin to Win. Fingers crossed on not having to do a breeding tonight....
    Last edited by ogreve; 03-01-16 at 05:33 AM.