Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Fashion Designer
    Well after feeling disheartened for not being able to complete the tournament ( my first in many months) , I came this evening to get on with usual tasks of the game. Sold of the umpteenth Firefox off the nest and put in the next one .( all results of attempts at cranberry bear and brave eagle) Then I put my QQ + ladypug to try for the same and look what pops up
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	159 
Size:	271.3 KB 
ID:	26086
    So I am going to be a proud owner of eithe a crystal unicorn , a jade Kirin or an emerald dragon !!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Well after feeling disheartened for not being able to complete the tournament ( my first in many months) , I came this evening to get on with usual tasks of the game. Sold of the umpteenth Firefox off the nest and put in the next one .( all results of attempts at cranberry bear and brave eagle) Then I put my QQ + ladypug to try for the same and look what pops up

So I am going to be a proud owner of eithe a crystal unicorn , a jade Kirin or an emerald dragon !!!
    Congratulations.

Executive Chef
    Excellent, many congrats!!
    I'm currently doing back to back breedings with the same elemental combination using the Emerald Dragon and dark-fire animals. I haven't yet used the QQ + Ladypug. Good idea. Tonight for my overnight breeding I'll try that combination too! :P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Excellent, many congrats!!
    I'm currently doing back to back breedings with the same elemental combination using the Emerald Dragon and dark-fire animals. I haven't yet used the QQ + Ladypug. Good idea. Tonight for my overnight breeding I'll try that combination too! :P
    Thank you !!!
    Now I am torn as to should I wait out the entire 90 hrs of breeding and incubating or should I speed up... I also want to save the gems for the BF sale !!!
    I think I will wait till the morning

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post

Woohoo! Many congrats!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Woohoo! Many congrats!!
    Thank you!!! Months of breeding finally paid dividends!!

Executive Chef
    I recommend sitting out the entire 90 hours of it. It is a thrilling wait; especially the 45 hours of breeding time. :P
    BTW: With the formula you used it can also turn out to be a Ruby Razorback. I hope it's the one you most like to get! :P

Executive Chef
    I can't remember how I got my first unicorn, however I got my second one with the sugar skull glider and my charger. Very exciting to have 2 unicorns! I'm hoping to do some breeding with both of the for a treasure animal or a water animal for a chance at the pearl animal, (I can never remember the second name to that animal!) it's the water gem one anyway

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    I recommend sitting out the entire 90 hours of it. It is a thrilling wait; especially the 45 hours of breeding time. :P
    BTW: With the formula you used it can also turn out to be a Ruby Razorback. I hope it's the one you most like to get! :P
    Thank you so much
    I was waiting for the update tonight to decide what to do. As there is nothing big today, I think I will let the breeding run its course. It also give me a chance to get out some of the animals sitting in my storage. ( I still have 12). Once it goes into the nest , will see if I want to speed it up.
    And thank you for pointing out that it could be ruby razorback too. I missed that one ...
    Well then I am hoping for the unicorn or the razorback , but any would be welcome!!!

Executive Chef
    I thought I'd add my breeding pair to the list:

unicorn + side kicker got me an unexpected 45 hour breed time. I was only using the unicorn to increase my chances of breeding a super rare cranbeary.

I'm hoping that somehow I get a second unicorn instead of another ruby razorback or emerald dragon. I have been trying so hard for a pearl peryton!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast