Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Fashion Designer
    ConGratulation Olaf. Do You use always the same animals with the Same Level??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    ConGratulation Olaf. Do You use always the same animals with the Same Level??
    Thanks a lot for the congrats (to Silverrain1 too)! I'm SO happy to have bred this one!

Regarding your question: no, I alternated between the following animals (and used all of the distinct 'permutations' of the possible combinations, with exception of CU + CU, of course):
    -Pyro Pony (15)
    -Crystal Unicorn (15)
    -Crystal Unicorn (9)
    -Ruby Razorback (15)
    -Ruby Razorback (14)

To the best of my knowledge the used level and rarity shouldn't make a difference, but I kinda like to alternate between these breedings anyway. The combination that resulted in success is that of the epic Crystal Unicorn + Pyro Pony. This also resulted in success for my first Ruby Razorback, and unless I'm very mistaken for the second one too. So, if it makes a difference at all, maybe that's the best combination to focus on... But again, AFAIK it shouldn't have 'an edge' over e.g. pairing the CU (9) + RR (14)...

On an overall note I can say that the gem-fire hybrids have come relatively easy for me, the first RR was bred on +/- my 10th Gem + Fire breeding, the second one followed it after another +/- 10-15 attempts, and the new Griffin after +/- 70 attempts. That sure is a LOT better than the outcome of other "gem breeding" I have done. I hope I'll be equally lucky in subsequent "gem + something" breedings. So far my CU has only given a gem-hybrid outcome when paired with the Pyro Pony. My Emerald Dragon was bred (on the 101st attempt) using the epic Quartz Quetzalcoatl (paired with the Skeletal Steed then).

Good luck to all in the hunt for breeding ultra rares! May we all get lucky (again) soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    "Ladies and gentlemen, WE'VE GOT HIM!!!"

Attachment 28024
    Congratulations !!

Also congratulations to all who have been getting there Ultra rares!!
    I am still trying and hopefully get them one day !!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Congratulations !!

Also congratulations to all who have been getting there Ultra rares!!
    I am still trying and hopefully get them one day !!
    Good Luck!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I have been trying to reduce the time of my animals in the Breeding Den by Breeding a Crystal Unicorn with Single element animals so that the nest would be empty about the time of Today's update. A few minutes ago I bred a Rock Rhino with a Crystal Unicorn. Much to my surprise, a 45 hour timer. The Obsidian Cyclops is my first Gem hybrid after 278 breeding attempts that included a Crystal Unicorn. It was the 40th attempt with my second Crystal Unicorn. I retired my first Crystal Unicorn from the Breeding Den once the second one was ready since it was apparent the first one was sterile.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obsidian Cyclops.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	252.3 KB 
ID:	28140
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 01-29-16 at 11:11 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I have been trying to reduce the time of my animals in the Breeding Den by Breeding a Crystal Unicorn with Single element animals so that the nest would be empty about the time of Today's update. I few minutes ago I bred a Rock Rhino with a Crystal Unicorn. Much to my surprise, a 45 hour timer. The Obsidian Cyclops is my first Gem hybrid after 278 attempts of breeding attempts that included a Crystal Unicorn. It was the 40th attempt with my second Crystal Unicorn. I retired my first Crystal Unicorn from the Breeding Den once the second one was ready since it was apparent the first one was sterile.

Name:	Obsidian Cyclops.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	252.3 KB 
ID:	28140
    Congrats! Glad to see your second Crystal Unicorn is fertile.

Fashion Designer

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	28256
    Woh I got him!!!
    I am speechless, after many, many tries I got this 48 Timer. After breeding my first CU month ago is this my First gemhybrid!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    Woh I got him!!!
    I am speechless, after many, many tries I got this 48 Timer. After breeding my first CU month ago is this my First gemhybrid!!!
    Congratulations!!!

Fashion Designer
    Congrats to everyone on getting their ultra rares lately! I have been trying and trying to get a crystal nature hybrid but still nothing. I am probably around 200 tries at the moment. Sometimes I try also nature & water with crystal or nature & dark (since i miss all those too) but no luck. However I am not giving it up, no matter how frustrating it may be untill I see a new ultra rare in my forest

Fashion Designer
    You will be the happiest if You See pop up 45 Hour timer or more.Don't give up, I also have had nearly given up the hope and suddenly the 48 Hour timer popped up. A feeling like eastern and christmas together!!