Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Grod2875 View Post
    I just hit a lucky streak!!!!!!

Not sure which one as I used the crystal unicorn and the toy elephant and got a 45HR timer...

this will be my third that Ive bred as I have the peyton pearl and the ruby razorback

Obsidian Cyclops
    Jade Kirin
    Congratulations!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Omg, omg, omg (the drama!) I just got a 45 hours on my den! With my Crystal Unicorn and Pandaffodil! That's an Emerald Dragon, right? My first ultra rare, yay!
    I was away, not playing so much for some time, kinda feeling bored with so many attempts at breeding limited time animals (the only one I got so far was a Krampus) and not being very lucky with the tournaments, that I wasn't expecting getting this lucky at all! What a nice comeback surprise! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	27834

Farm Supplier
    Got 45 hours with Panda and Crystal Unicorn after about 15 tries, not bad but this will now be my 2nd Emerald Dragon. After I'm finished with the story event I'm going back to trying for QQ!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post
    Omg, omg, omg (the drama!) I just got a 45 hours on my den! With my Crystal Unicorn and Pandaffodil! That's an Emerald Dragon, right? My first ultra rare, yay!
    I was away, not playing so much for some time, kinda feeling bored with so many attempts at breeding limited time animals (the only one I got so far was a Krampus) and not being very lucky with the tournaments, that I wasn't expecting getting this lucky at all! What a nice comeback surprise! Click image for larger version. 

Quote Originally Posted by SmaugyHobit View Post
    Got 45 hours with Panda and Crystal Unicorn after about 15 tries, not bad but this will now be my 2nd Emerald Dragon. After I'm finished with the story event I'm going back to trying for QQ!
    Congratulations!!! I have tried that combination 89 times so far with only Panda fails.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post

Nice to see you back! Big congrats on the Emerald!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SmaugyHobit View Post
    Congrats and good luck with QQ!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Congrats and good luck with QQ!
    Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Nina, I hope you get lucky soon!

Executive Chef
    "Ladies and gentlemen, WE'VE GOT HIM!!!"

Name:  image.png
Views: 173
Size:  1.14 MB

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    "Ladies and gentlemen, WE'VE GOT HIM!!!"

Name:  image.png
Views: 173
Size:  1.14 MB
    Congrats and lucky u! I'm doing some crystal unicorn breeding just now to. Hope I catch some of your good luck!