Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Fashion Designer
    ALRIGHT ... SO ITS RAINING ULTRA RARES!!!
    First up I want to congratulate all who have been able to breed an ultra rare!!
    It seems that TL to compensate for taking away the Treasure animals is showering us with ultra rares .
    In my quest to get the 1st of the trio, I have been putting in water- nature attempts with Crystal Unicorn. After 1million Turtisles ( I exaggerate), the new armordillos, I again put in the Crystal Unicorn with another water-nature attempt. And this is what pops up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	289.2 KB 
ID:	26900

I hope it's a an emerald dragon or a pearl Peryton

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    It seems that TL to compensate for taking away the Treasure animals is showering us with ultra rares .
    In my quest to get the 1st of the trio, I have been putting in water- nature attempts with Crystal Unicorn. After 1million Turtisles ( I exaggerate), the new armordillos, I again put in the Crystal Unicorn with another water-nature attempt. And this is what pops up

Congratulations!!!

Executive Chef

Congrats!! Since it's 45 hours it can be either Emerald Dragon or Sapphire Cthulhu. Pearl is 42 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Nina & Sandybellee. Well both are welcome as I have neither . But for now it will have to share a habitat with my QQ . I need to do some serious expanding before I can buy any more habitats.

Executive Chef

Alright!!!
    Many congrats!!!!
    Wow, lots of ultra rares lately. Nice!
    Who knows, maybe TL is indeed trying to redeem themselves for the act of depriving us of the Treasure animals.

CONGRATS!!!! It's Christmas magic..

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Olafo and jojopeanut!! Yes indeed its Xmas magic
    In the latest spin the wheel I got the reindeer in my main a/c and firefly in my android a/c

The baby princess was born at 4:47 p.m. pacific time. Now evolution flower the hardest part harder than waiting on the egg first evolution.

First evolution complete fed to lvl 10 waiting a while before 2nd evolution just to enjoy the earning potential. I could make epic I have the food. But I'm gonna wait and earn some coins..
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-16-15 at 06:34 PM.

Every so often, I throw a couple animals together in hopes of getting a Gem (I have Crystal Unicorn and Pearl Peryton so far, both the results of many, many breeding attempts). After somehow getting the Storking on my first try, I decided to try my latest go-to pair while waiting for the final of the trio to be released Friday: Pearl Peryton and Spruce Moose. (The results thus far had been sold right off the nest.) To my surprise, I got a 41 hour timer. I may or may not have had to double check that timer before I believed it.

Executive Chef
    Excellent! Enjoy your Quartz Quetzalcoatl!
    That one's a real beauty!