Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Amazing I can't believe it I might need to call 911... Lol I breed a Crystal unicorn. I'm almost speechless if it weren't typing I'd probably be stuttering my oral words. I'm a newbie fresh as babes new skin. I only started when introduced to Android I barely know the "ropes". It has to be something maybe the removing of the gem animals I didn't purchase any of, or all the events this month.

If I can accomplish this any player can..lol Don't give up all those still trying and best of luck to you. My apologies to those trying for months with no luck. Keep on this HAS to be the month that special (santa magic) in the air..lol

Executive Chef
    Many congrats on your unicorn! Good luck with some hybrid breeding to, there very exciting when you see the high incubation time in the den! And the wonder on what it could be! Good luck as well with collecting food for your unicorn. It eats a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Many congrats on your unicorn! Good luck with some hybrid breeding to, there very exciting when you see the high incubation time in the den! And the wonder on what it could be! Good luck as well with collecting food for your unicorn. It eats a lot!
    Thanks yea the storybook knocked out my food, but I caught up almost up to 98k I plant power pears constantly while watching TV. And the mystic mangos on my 4 grand farms at night. The current tournament is helping alot to. I've already finished the battlegrounds. I have enough coins so I plan to plant at least 1 nexus nuts a night now along with my usual crops, charm cherries during the work week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Amazing I can't believe it I might need to call 911... Lol I breed a Crystal unicorn. I'm almost speechless if it weren't typing I'd probably be stuttering my oral words. I'm a newbie fresh as babes new skin. I only started when introduced to Android I barely know the "ropes". It has to be something maybe the removing of the gem animals I didn't purchase any of, or all the events this month.

If I can accomplish this any player can..lol Don't give up all those still trying and best of luck to you. My apologies to those trying for months with no luck. Keep on this HAS to be the month that special (santa magic) in the air..lol
    Alright!
    Way, to go!
    Congrats!

There are some theories that they "come easier" when you're still at a low level, but I'm not sure how much truth there is to that. AFAIC it's certainly a great achievement and one that I never managed to get, despite hundreds of attempts. :P
    Regarding the food part: raising an ultra rare all the way to epic level takes around 150K food, but getting it to level 10 only takes around 40K, so you can at least quickly get it to that level.

I'm a bit in the same boat as you, my Emerald Dragon is at level 11 and I intend to leave it there for quite some time (as I already have an epic QQ which has the same elemental combination). My first (bought) Unicorn is now an epic, my second (also bought) one is now in the flower to go to level 4. My first Ruby Razorback is at level 14 and has been fed enough for being evolved (it is waiting for its turn). The second Ruby Razorback is still on the nest. That one will only be brought to level 10 or 11 or so for now. Then, there is the Lionheart which is at level 10 and which I'd like to get to epic level, and I still have to hatch and raise the Rocking Horse. :P
    I'm at 114K food as I type this, and I'm still running on only 5 Grand Farms. But... food does come in steadily and I'm in no hurry to perform the above mentioned feedings. My fighter line-up more than redundantly covers all opponents and the forest makes enough money to finance my continuous food growing, so it's more a "prestige thing" to be raising animals to epic level. :P

Executive Chef

Congratulations!!! It is a rare event or should I say ultra rare.

Fashion Designer
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE BRED ULTRA RARES IN THE PAST WEEK!!!!!

I have been a little busy past week so have had very little game time . But now am back and will be doing ultra rare attempts back to back.

I have finally bred an ultra_---- Its the RUBY and I cant wait till it hatches

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Grod2875 View Post
    Many congrats!
    My second one went off the nest a few hours ago: I really love the Ruby Razorback and it's great for tournaments too. Enjoy your Ruby!

Executive Chef

He hee! Congrats!!! It's quite a feeling, isn't it? (I had a hard time even typing because I was shaking so much after I bred my Unicorn.) May there be many more gem timers in your future!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Grod2875 View Post
    Congrats!

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast