Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    Yay!!! 41 hour egg! Is there something else besides Quetzalcoatl with 41 hours? I am very egg-cited to have another one. Bred two ultras last year, this for sure is a nice surprise to start the New Year.
    Congrats, there is only one 41 hour timer. No mistake about what it could be
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Yay!!! 41 hour egg! Is there something else besides Quetzalcoatl with 41 hours? I am very egg-cited to have another one. Bred two ultras last year, this for sure is a nice surprise to start the New Year.
    Congrats..what combo did you try with?

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Congrats..what combo did you try with?
    miadoubled, I used used Phlox Fox level 10 and Crystal Unicorn level 15. This was my second attempt. My egg is almost ready to hatch :-)

Executive Chef
    I finally bred a Pearl Peryton a few days ago after months and months of trying. My next try is for Granite Golem. Trying to get at least two of each crystal element and earth is the only one I have one of. Hope to eventually get all the crystal creatures one day.

What combo?

Fashion Designer
    miadoubled, I used used Phlox Fox level 10 and Crystal Unicorn level 15. This was my second attempt. My egg is almost ready to hatch :-)
    Thank you!

What combo?

Banned
    I have a Topaz Tiger on the way! But.................I used a Topaz Tiger to get it. So this is a duplicate.
    My old account is missing 9 Legendary creatures, and my newer account is missing 11 , but the only ones I don't have on either account are: Peridot Phoenix, Onxy Direwolf (I want this one so badly!), Granite Golem, which I don't like the looks of, anyway, Citrine Peregrine, and Obsidian Cyclops (which I also don't like). So only 5 left to go! (As far as ones that can be bred. I believe there are some that only pop up once in a while in a sale. Is that correct? I'll go investigate.)

So, do any of our forum friends have *all* of the crystal animals? I'm just curious.
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 01-09-19 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I have a Topaz Tiger on the way! But.................I used a Topaz Tiger to get it. So this is a duplicate.
    My old account is missing 9 Legendary creatures, and my newer account is missing 11 , but the only ones I don't have on either account are: Peridot Phoenix, Onxy Direwolf (I want this one so badly!), Granite Golem, which I don't like the looks of, anyway, Citrine Peregrine, and Obsidian Cyclops (which I also don't like). So only 5 left to go! (As far as ones that can be bred. I believe there are some that only pop up once in a while in a sale. Is that correct? I'll go investigate.)

So, do any of our forum friends have *all* of the crystal animals? I'm just curious.
    I have all but 2 the quartz and granite, I had multiple of many but had to delete alot bc of space but I still have some duplicates I haven't parted with.

Fashion Designer
    Trying for Snowpossum, got a 45-hour timer with Crystal Unicorn & Sea Monkey. Too bad that it will be a duplicate on this account.