Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    Thanks saucysammis, and congrats to you and Aprilbluebird.

Just curious how many Gem animals do you have Saucy?
    Thanks, I don't mind bragging a little bit more....and congrats to aprilbluebirdas well. I suggest that you wait to level up your Unicorn until the next leaderboard event. You will get so many points for that!

After this golem hatches I will have 9. This includes the Grand Unicorn which was won as a part of the birthday event. It isn't breedable and I keep it in the Birthday habitat that it is associated with.

3 Crystal Unicorns
    2 Ruby Razorbacks
    1 Obsidian Cyclops
    1 Quartz Quetzalcoatl
    1 Granite Golem coming up!
    1 Grand Unicorn (event animal that is not breedable)

I bought 2 grand gem habitats on a sale before I ever had any gem animals (looking to the future, I was) they sat empty for a good 6 months before the first Unicorn showed up. It was another six months before I had a second unicorn. Now, YEARS LATER I face hatching my first gem animal that will have no room in a gem habitat. It is getting to me a little bit but the Granite Golem might go nicely in the new adventure habitat...until I have room for a third gem habitat. Rrr bothersome expansions!

I have over 1.5 billion coins so I don't need the gem creatures for income anymore. With 3 Unicorns I have the ability to keep them at 3 development levels just for show- 1 epic for battles. 1 at level 9 I use for breeding. And 1 baby just for prancing. I did the same with the 2 Razorbacks - one at epic and one baby. I cannot bring myself to sell these gem duplicates because, well Unicorns! And we live rurally with wild sows and their piglets running about so I like having the baby of that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Thanks, I don't mind bragging a little bit more....and congrats to aprilbluebirdas well. I suggest that you wait to level up your Unicorn until the next leaderboard event. You will get so many points for that!
    Thanks for the advice saucysammis! I just hatched her and haven't fed her at all yet, so I'll wait. Congrats on all your gem animals, that sure is a lot! Must have taken a lot of patience.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilbluebird View Post
    Thanks for the advice saucysammis! I just hatched her and haven't fed her at all yet, so I'll wait. Congrats on all your gem animals, that sure is a lot! Must have taken a lot of patience.
    Wellllll not patience so much, after all, we do get a lot of other projects to do in this game don't we? If you use the unicorn when breeding for all the tasks that call for just 2 elements then the patience part comes at times like this when there are 3 or 4 things I could be trying to hatch (zodiac, melodeer, Firefox, plantlers) and I'm waiting on the happy timing of the desired 48 hr timer!

Wellllll not patience so much, after all, we do get a lot of other projects to do in this game don't we? If you use the unicorn when breeding for all the tasks that call for just 2 elements then the patience part comes at times like this when there are 3 or 4 things I could be trying to hatch (zodiac, melodeer, Firefox, plantlers) and I'm waiting on the happy timing of the desired 48 hr timer!
    Haha! A win-win I guess! Yeah it can feel overwhelming all the events that come one after the other with what feels like no reprieve in between. I've decided I'm going to pick my battles - I'm determined to get all the birthstone ponies, but I'm okay with not managing to complete every single event that happens. Good luck with your breeding

Got Valkyrie second try! This is probably the one I want the most, and the most annoying one for me to fight in a Tournament. Good thing there's still time in the World Event to breed and hatch this one. Wondering if I should just leave this on the nest for the next LB though... I already won't really make the current world event final prize unless they do a 2x points period.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

I bred a pearl peryton about 2 weeks ago and I unexpectedly just bred an onyx direwolf!! I can't believe how quickly it happened and they're both two of my favorites! So happy!!

Fashion Designer
    My first Emerald Dragon! I don't believe it!

Even though I have been playing since the start of the game, I was erratically playing in the first two weeks when players benefitted from an Emerald Dragon breeding bonanza glitch. Many players have several! This was the one creature I felt deprived of so my life is now complete.

Executive Chef
    My first Emerald Dragon! I don't believe it!

Even though I have been playing since the start of the game, I was erratically playing in the first two weeks when players benefitted from an Emerald Dragon breeding bonanza glitch. Many players have several! This was the one creature I felt deprived of so my life is now complete.
    Yay! Congrats. I was massively excited to get my pearl, it was released the day after I got my first crystal unicorn

Fashion Designer
    O. M. G.

50. Hour. Timer.

I mixed a Unicorn and a Starry Night Owl....electric/water

Executive Chef
    O. M. G.

50. Hour. Timer.

I mixed a Unicorn and a Starry Night Owl....electric/water
    You're on a roll! How exciting, congrats!