Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Executive Chef
    Looks like several of us had some more gem-breeding successes; congrats to us all!

And... No, it was no mistake that above I wrote "us" instead of "you". :P

I'm happy to report back earlier in this thread than expected: it was only last week that I bred a Pearl Peryton, and now it seems that Crystal, my level 9 Crystal Unicorn, has now also learnt the tricks of the trade! Ever since having gotten the Swan Prince I had always hoped that it would manage to spawn some more ultra rares and today when pairing it with Crystal for having a shot at the French Hen and the Brave Eagle, up popped this timer....

Name:  IMG_5180.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  369.5 KB

Now.... this is exciting! The number 1 animal I want to breed at this time is Jade Kirin, and this might just be it! But.... it can also be a 3rd Ruby Razorback. Whichever it is, it will be most welcome, but of course I hope it to be Jade...:P
    Now starts the long wait in anticipation of the egg going to the nest. The good thing is that the previous fail of the same combination was a 9 hour Firefox, so that will leave a most welcome 36 hour gap to hatch animals! Number 1 will be Pisces of course, for which I precisely was hoping to get a gap like that. After that one, I'm not sure yet what to hatch, as expansions are running out, so I need to be a bit conservative. I'll probably hatch only one more animal, which will have to be something beautiful with preferably a long timer. My candidates were Bead Stead and Wolverink, but I just noticed that Puppy Love has a 24 hour timer, which means I'll most likely never hatch it, unless it's done during precisely a moment like this, where a 45 hour timer has occurred and a long den-nest gap can be bridged well with it. Looks like that will be the one then.

And.. more news on the gem front: my Pearl Peryton finished it's second evolution and was fed right up to the point where it can go into the flower again. That will have to wait though, as there's still a tournament to complete. As is always the case for me, it of course lost its "Maiden Fight", but on the rematch against the level 15 Rampage it instantly scored two critical hits. This will be a great fighter and will be the #1 choice against the many earth-fire opponents. Looks like the Blizard may get retired after a long track record of service. I may keep it on the fighter's role though, as that one was already part of my very first line-up of A-team core fighters and I don't want to instigate any jealousy between the hard-core of fighters. :P

So, at this time, this is what my "gem-section" looks like. Crystal, the level 9 Unicorn is now in the den (breeding Jade or Ruby), but all the others are there. If it's Jade that's in the den, then probably the Garnet Griffin will be moved in with the Rubies, and then Jade will get its habitat.
    Nice... the wait is on!

Name:  IMG_5184.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  288.9 KB
    Last edited by ogreve; 03-11-16 at 03:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations ogreve!

Wishing a lot of luck for you and me to get that Jade Kirin! It's one of my favorite gem hybrids so getting this one would be really a dream come true

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Congratulations ogreve!

Wishing a lot of luck for you and me to get that Jade Kirin! It's one of my favorite gem hybrids so getting this one would be really a dream come true
    Tnx!
    Exciting... We're both in the same boat: hoping for Jade! :P
    Do let me know which one you've got once you've got the egg on the nest.... Fingers crossed for the both of us for getting Jade!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Looks like several of us had some more gem-breeding successes; congrats to us all!

And... No, it was no mistake that above I wrote "us" instead of "you". :P

I'm happy to report back earlier in this thread than expected: it was only last week that I bred a Pearl Peryton, and now it seems that Crystal, my level 9 Crystal Unicorn, has now also learnt the tricks of the trade! Ever since having gotten the Swan Prince I had always hoped that it would manage to spawn some more ultra rares and today when pairing it with Crystal for having a shot at the French Hen and the Brave Eagle, up popped this timer...
    Congratulations ogreve!

Congratulations to both of you and I hope you get the Jade Kirin you are wishing for.

Fashion Designer
    Hey guys! Just to let you know, i hatched my egg and it was Ruby Razorback. I am just little dissapointed but oh well, it's still a gem hybrid so I can't say I am sad but of course it's always better when you get what you don't have

ogreve really hope you will be luckier then me

Executive Chef
    Hey guys! Just to let you know, i hatched my egg and it was Ruby Razorback. I am just little dissapointed but oh well, it's still a gem hybrid so I can't say I am sad but of course it's always better when you get what you don't have

ogreve really hope you will be luckier then me
    Ok, minor bummer then that you didn't get Jade... But as you wrote: any gem hybrid is a great outcome!
    The only gem hybrid that I've got two of is also Ruby. I love both of them and have one in epic form and the other as level 14. Check the picture above. They look quite different then and I love them in both forms, so I'm glad to have two actually....
    In the second screenshot I added above you can see both of them, I like 'm!
    Last edited by ogreve; 03-11-16 at 01:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Ok, minor bummer then that you didn't get Jade... But as you wrote: any gem hybrid is a great outcome!
    The only gem hybrid that I've got two of is also Ruby. I love both of them and have one in epic form and the other as level 14. Check the picture above. They look quite different then and I love them in both forms, so I'm glad to have two actually....
    In the second screenshot I added above you can see both of them, I like 'm!
    Yeah, i think i will raise the new one to level 10 and leave it like that I already forgot how it looked so it will be nice to have it in both stages )

Executive Chef
    .....and the one that went to the nest is....:

Name:  image.png
Views: 118
Size:  1.11 MB

JADE KIRIN!!!!
    Woooohooo! \O/ \O/ \O/
    This is the number 1 animal I've been wanting to breed for a long time (at least ever since having bought the Unicorns)!!!!

Executive Chef
    .....and the one that went to the nest is....:

Name:  image.png
Views: 118
Size:  1.11 MB

JADE KIRIN!!!!
    Woooohooo! \O/ \O/ \O/
    This is the number 1 animal I've been wanting to breed for a long time (at least ever since having bought the Unicorns)!!!!
    Yaaay! Congrats!!! So glad it was the Kirin!

Executive Chef
    Ok this is really crazy what just happened! I opened my Ipad account to send a gem to my main account and just throw some animals in the breeding den. I decided to put crystal unicorn and chilly goat just like that, to see, and surprise surprise, 45 hour timer...

Then I went back to my main account on my phone, where my animals also finished breeding to try for french hen and decided to put unicorn and nightmare. And what I got? Another 45 hours timer! Couldn't believe my eyes... So either I am getting my second ruby razorback or jade kirin. Of course i would prefer what i don't have but I am afraid that would be to much luck in such a short amount of time lol

However, I will have to be patient to see what I got, and in the meantime I can finally put some eggs from my storage to hatch
    Oh wow! That is super lucky! Big congrats on both gem timers!