Thread: Spin To Win

Fashion Designer

Spin To Win

Is there any chance that the Spin to Win feature will be returned? We had it from September 2022 until the end of January 2024. Without it, I am much less inclined to continue playing, which means no more purchasing habitats to house the new animals won from the spinning wheel. I have bred all the animals I can breed except for a few crystal hybrids.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    The fact that this hasn't been addressed despite being asked multiple times leads me to assume they aren't bringing it back.

Fashion Designer
    they finally brought it back! Thank you! Without it I really had little reason to continue to check into the game daily. So far repeat animals that have been on the wheel previously, but still better than nothing. Can always get runes and food as well as animals that maybe I wasn't able to win off the wheel last time.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.