Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Fashion Designer
    Woo hoo! 45 hr timer! 45 hr timer! 45 hr timer! I'm shocked! I'm stunned! I have no words!

To date I have bred multiple unicorns but no other gem animals. I own 2 grand gem habitats that house 3 unicorns. And now, yes now something new will enter them! My breeding pair is a unicorn and a Falmingo (lightening/fire) so the new arrival could be either a ruby razorback or a citrine peregrine.

Good nighty night!
    Last edited by saucysammis; 03-13-16 at 12:51 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Woo hoo! 45 hr timer! 45 hr timer! 45 hr timer! I'm shocked! I'm stunned! I have no words!

To date I have bred multiple unicorns but no other gem animals. I own 2 grand gem habitats that house 3 unicorns. And now, yes now something new will enter them! My breeding pair is a unicorn and a Falmingo (lightening/fire) so the new arrival could be either a ruby razorback or a citrine peregrine.

Good nighty night!
    Yay! Congrats! I hope it's the one you want the most!

Executive Chef
    @saucysammis: Congrats!!!! Both are cool animals! In a way I hope for you that it will be Citrine, as that one is "seen less often" than Ruby, and Ruby has a more attractive formula if you want to try breeding one out! Do let us know which one it is!

@sanya87: Just curious, but... what did your 45 hour timer on the other account turn out to be?

@Sandybellee: thank!!! I too am so glad and excited that it is the Kirin!!! That's such a pretty animal. When the thread of "Top 3 most beautiful FFS animal" was posted I'm quite sure I had it in my top 3! Wow! Jade is SO cool!
    On the next breeding attempt I got a 9 hour timer (Firefox), in terms of "FFS forest operations" it would make sense to speed part of Kirin away so I can have some more shots at the French Hen and can hopefully make a further expansion this week. But... I want to enjoy the sight of that beautiful egg to the fullest, so I think I'll just sit out the entire 45 hours of hatching. Good thing I could move it to the nest before the maintenance downtime. Saves me a few hours. :P
    I'm also glad that the Kirin result gave me a gap to hatch Pisces and Puppy Love, even if for the latter I finally had to bite the bullet and sell one of my four Glacial Griffins -- a thing I had managed to prevent for a long time, but my forest is close to reaching the max in expansions, so I have to sell off more duplicates and deploy animals more slowly, unless a bunch of new expansions become available.

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations ogreve! I am really glad for you i will have to stop by in your forest to visit your jade

I got saphire chutlu on my second account, which is pretty cool!

Fashion Designer
    Olaf Master of gemhybrid!!!!!!(:

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, thank you, and congrats to you Sandybellee, Ogreve, and sanya87!

I'll admit I've been away from the forums and that in my self centered excitement I posted but I didn't read to see that all of you were having some ultra good fortune as well!

I have been trying for the new panda while hoping for a Garnet Griffin fail. We know it isn't one of my possible outcomes, but I'm still pretty excited to be able to make use of the huge amount of real estate that the 2 grand gem habitats take up in my forest. With this creature there will be 4 "Gemis" in my forest- one habitat worth. I actually won a small gem habitat in a spin to win a while back and it's sitting in storage.

So now I will have to juggle a few things in habitats if I want to make use of nest time with eggs of new creatures from storage....what have I got in there....a Typhoon Tiger, the lucky duck and hopefully a snail real soon.

I don't want to get rid of my unicorn duplicates, and doing so wouldn't free up space anyways. I'm hard pressed to get rid of the just hatched 21 hr Zapra duplicate, and I've been holding on to a Christmas poodle puppy for over a year now. That is it for my roaming duplicates. Then I have duplicates in storage. An Arboar, a spruce moose and a rumble bee. I was considering selling my full grown rumble bee and replacing it with a cute tiny one.... But it would also be cool to have a whole insect area of the forest now that there are so many bugs.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you saucysammis and congrats on your first gem hybrid!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    .....and the one that went to the nest is....:

JADE KIRIN!!!!
    Woooohooo! \O/ \O/ \O/
    This is the number 1 animal I've been wanting to breed for a long time (at least ever since having bought the Unicorns)!!!!
    Congratulations!!!

Executive Chef
    Thanks all for the additional congrats!
    I'm still over the moon every time I see that beautiful egg on the nest! I definitely want to sit out the hatching of it. :P
    Pearl should emerge from the flower in epic form in 12 hours from now, and I shall have a very nice time reordering the gem animals in their habitats. Coolness raised to the power of three! :P

Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Congratulations ogreve! I am really glad for you i will have to stop by in your forest to visit your jade

I got saphire chutlu on my second account, which is pretty cool!
    Yay!
    Sapphire is a good one to get too! I still need that one, but at least I'm glad that I already got Pearl now, so that I have at least one gem-water hybrid battle ready!

As for visiting my forest: you're always welcome!
    It turns out that we were already neighbours, so I just visited your forest (coming from the forest with name: "Diggy"), so you can easily find it. The Kirin egg will be on the nest for some 29 more hours, so if you want to look at that, there's still time to do so...
    Last edited by ogreve; 03-13-16 at 04:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    45 hour breeding time with thunderhawk & unicorn. I just got a quetzal the other day. Is this another one??